Light-O-Rama Forums

What is the must have song for 2013

Abagpiper5

Here's one of my songs this year.

care to share?  my email is chet27604@yahoo.com   have lots to share in return

One of the popular song here in France is Daft Punk's get lucky ; I've sequenced it for Christmas :

• Like 2

One of the popular song here in France is Daft Punk's get lucky ; I've sequenced it for Christmas :

care to share?  chet27604@yahoo.com

This year I have chosen 2 current Pop songs and incorporated them into some past favorites.  The 2 new ones are:

My songs know what you did in the dark - Fallout Boy

and

Live for the Night - Krewella

Ok, so does anyone know or have a good idea on what I call

the must have new song is going to be? Last year it was Gangnam style, the year

before that it seemed to be Party Rock Anthem.

My son found this Halloween song (Fonik-Wompa) that I think

is cool and I am currently sequencing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWQKYwwv9gw

Check it out and let me know what you all think the must

have song might be.

I like this song, and I also like their song called Pain. Both are going in my Halloween show this year. Thanks for turning my on to some new dub step songs

With all this new pop/rap and what ever other songs mentioned (not my style for Christmas).

I'm going to stay with TSO, MHS and traditional Christmas songs and maybe... just maybe I will get a few patrons that say... THIS is my "must have song" choice for the holiday season.

Good luck to all that move to a different groove.

If your not having fun... your doing it wrong.

• Like 2

My kids came up with "What does the fox say?" I guess it's a recent Internet hit.  I will work on it and send links to the videos when i am able. 

My kids came up with "What does the fox say?" I guess it's a recent Internet hit.  I will work on it and send links to the videos when i am able. 

Heres a link to Vimeo.  This is just a 1 min teaser of the progress so far. https://vimeo.com/76928884

Here's one of my songs this year.

OMG, my son just got cast in his middle school's production of Willy Wonka, and of course, they LOVE dub step, I would be the coolest, sickest dad ever if I could play this at their harvest festival dance... any chance you'd share?  I'd be forever in your debt!

I just discovered EDM music last year when I did Ghosts 'n Stuff by Deadmau5.  These songs are some of the best for light shows and when I switch to pixels, I think they'll be even better.  I think these attached songs would ALL be awesome...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wkC8vWbFm8

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89KV_LcbqsA

Love your taste in music...

Are you the one that did the Moar Ghosts'n'Stuff for the LOR contest?  Either way, yay or nay, I've been trying to find that one... care to share the DeadMau5?  

This year I have chosen 2 current Pop songs and incorporated them into some past favorites.  The 2 new ones are:

My songs know what you did in the dark - Fallout Boy

and

Live for the Night - Krewella

Those were two of the songs I was hoping to be able to find as well... any luck?

That Phantom of the Opera is AMAZING!

Those were two of the songs I was hoping to be able to find as well... any luck?

I did complete the sequencing of both of these songs and am pretty happy with the result.  There are 48 LOR channels and about 16 DMX channels running a mix of LED's, incans, floods, and characters that my kids and I built from scratch.  I saw your PM and will forward the sequences to you.  The music is the standard tracks for both from ITUNES.  I do not have them filmed yet as my video camera died.  Currently looking for a suitable replacement.  Hope these help get the creative juices flowing. 

BTW - Your right the programming side is somewhat consuming at times but worth it in the end.