Light-O-Rama Forums

Test sequence

Ralph D

I was just wondering if anyone has made a test sequence for testing there ccp's I bought my very first set at the show and should be getting them soon. I wanted to see if anyone has made one to test them with. If you have would you mind sharing it with me.

Thanks 

Don Thanks so much. I should have them today, so excited. I'm starting off small just to get the hang of things I bought one set of ccp's to do a set of mini arches in the front yard this year. Gonna see how this goes and then decide of i want to re-outline the house or just the windows then the house the following year with either ccb's or ccr's or maybe make a new mega tree and leave the house alone for two more years. lol which ever will be less expensive. anyway, getting way ahead of myself, just so excited I'm getting my first set. LOL, so much to learn. This is great, thank you again.

Ralph  

I was just wondering if anyone has made a test sequence for testing there ccp's I bought my very first set at the show and should be getting them soon. I wanted to see if anyone has made one to test them with. If you have would you mind sharing it with me.

Thanks 

If your test runs, please let us know. I can't get mine to test in the SE.

Thanks

If your test runs, please let us know. I can't get mine to test in the SE.

Thanks

Are you saying the sequence will not play in your Sequence Editor? Or are you trying to see the pixels/bulbs run once you hit play in the SE?

Are you saying the sequence will not play in your Sequence Editor? Or are you trying to see the pixels/bulbs run once you hit play in the SE?

The sequence will play in the editor and works great in the visualizer, but if I try to play a test from the SE (control Lights checked) no lights come on. The scroll bar sometimes moves and other times won't and when I hit the stop, the sequence will play for about 30 seconds or longer before it stops. I do have a blue box in the lower right corner of the SE when trying to test the lights. They do test fine in the HU. I do have an open ticket with LOR at this time. I think I might see if I can go back to Ver. 3.9 if I can't get this problem resolved.  

Indi

Just sharing that I found when testing only a portion of my display/sequence,  make sure all the networks are connected or choose none  in the network preferences to turn off the ones that are not being tested.    I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why my CCPs weren't responding and found this to be the fix.  In my case I had only two (networks of CCP's) of my 8 USB adapters connected. 

Steve

Indi

Just sharing that I found when testing only a portion of my display/sequence,  make sure all the networks are connected or choose none  in the network preferences to turn off the ones that are not being tested.    I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why my CCPs weren't responding and found this to be the fix.  In my case I had only two (networks of CCP's) of my 8 USB adapters connected. 

Steve

Oh thank you Steve. When I get home I'll try that. I hope that will work. If it does, I'll pass it along to LOR support in case they run across this problem again.

Indi

Steve

Steve, Thanks so much. It worked. I did as you said, but I plugged in my other adapter and 16 channel controller and my CCP's tested as they should.

Thanks again.

Glad to hear my hours spent deleting part by part of my sequence helped............ I know how frustrated you must have been........... And glad to hear that plugging in the other adapter helped as I went the other direction and turned them off.

Steve

Glad to hear my hours spent deleting part by part of my sequence helped............ I know how frustrated you must have been........... And glad to hear that plugging in the other adapter helped as I went the other direction and turned them off.

Steve

Well if I knew what I was doing on a computer, I would have tried the way you went. However, I am stringing light on my props for Halloween and I needed to get my 16 channel controllers out to test them anyway . Thanks again . I'm just glad you spotted my post and took time to answer.

Don up and going. Thanks it worked fine. now to superstar,  i have to try and get to understand. this program is a game changer. Oh question didn't I read a post not to long ago from one of hte guys on the board saying they were putting a program together like xlghts but it helped with doing things like arches and things like that. lol, does anyone know what i'm talking about, was it one of bob'o things. anyway thanks if anyone remembers.

• The topic was locked