Light-O-Rama Forums

Error codes

renniek12

I keep getting this error. Shows cannot be enabled because of an error.  Open of serial port has failed.  Error (8002) open of serial port has failed.  Error of (8002) comport error.  While; open Com 1 params baud = 56000 parity=ndata=8 stop=1 xon= off   odsr = off dtr = off  rts = off  idsr = off  Trace; Init Light-O-Rama port/LOR channel 0. I wish I knew what this means. I do not have a clue what to do or where to start. Help!

i think its when you are starting up the software when you dont have the usb adaptor port configured and plugged in.. but then again i could be wrong too

i think its when you are starting up the software when you dont have the usb adaptor port configured and plugged in.. but then again i could be wrong too

you are correct,,,and also it may mean that the drivers are not installed

i'm running into that same error i'm trying to re install the software and now it's  saying LOR is disabled after installing and the device manager does recognize the adapter and i  check the  network settings

Edited by greywolf

i'm running into that same error i'm trying to re install the software and now it's  saying LOR is disabled after installing and the device manager does recognize the adapter and i  check the  network settings

is everything else with the software working?