Light-O-Rama Forums
debtoews

Wheres the line to see jesus

Wow, just listened to this song for the first time and it brought tears to my eyes,  I would love a copy of this sequence to add to my 2014 display thanks in advance...Marc-Anthony

RBeachBum31@aol.com

Sent

sent

Could I have a copy too?  Messaged you my email address.  Thank you!

I always say support the artist and buy the song (if your using the song personal use), but what we do is promote the artist by setting their song to lights and they in turn get a new audience to enjoy their music so if you record the song from you tube set it to lights and people buy her song because of what we did, mission accomplished

And if your computers sound card won't record "What you Hear" then go to radio shack buy a 1/8 inch stereo splitter and a 1/8 in stereo male-male cable and split the audio off your sound cards audio output and the new cable goes to "Line IN" and the other open jack goes to your speakers and record the audio using Audacity   

Agreed, occasionally I can't buy the song for a while, yea, sometimes even .99¢ is hard to come by, so I'll use a FREE program, by DVDVideoSoft called "Free YouTube Video to MP3", allows you to download the song, but may required editing afterward.    But as soon as I can, I *DO* buy the song either in Digital form from one of the sites like CDBaby, Amazon or iTunes, or the CD from my local music store if available.

So at least that software allows me to get the song and sequence it, then I buy it as soon as I can do so.

Would love to get a copy of this sequence: too gmac, send it too: lightman13@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!

BTW: have you seen her other video and song: "Send an Angel"?    It's just as awesome, just not sure it's suited for a Christmas display, maybe?

You can hear and see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSKS1q7eqj8

P.S. Tried to get the video to show up in the post here.  But can't seem to find the correct way to it.  So how do you get the video to show up in your posts?

Edited by Orville

Would love to get a copy of this sequence: too gmac, send it too: lightman13@hotmail.com

Thank you very much!

Sent Today.................

Sent Today.................

Thank you, got it!

What an awesome song. May I have a copy as well.

Thank you,

redavis@awesomenet.net

The email I sent you bounced back ,,,,,,,,,,,,says invalid mailbox

Hey gmac!

nice name! ;)

I'd love a copy of this song as well if you can.  I bought the song last year but never had a chance to sequence!  Thanks in advance!

gmacw@hotmail.com

Gmac,

I would like to check it out as well.

Thanks for sharing.

dcdpkpr@cox.net

- Daniel

gmac, etal,

Never heard of this song until reading this post.  Went out to you-tube, and WOW!  I must get this into the show for the church.  Can I please, please, please get a copy of your sequence for this song?

flapjack@wispertel.net

Could i have this sequence also.Am also looking for its about the cross. Iseqeunced it but i don't like the results.

jwarf@charter.net

Thanks

Sent

Can I get a copy of this? 

Thanks 

Tyler

tclaycamp@gmail.com

Edited by tclaycamp

I would love to have this sequence if still availiable.

Thanks.

Halfmoonhr@comcast.net