Light-O-Rama Forums

Wheres the line to see jesus

debtoews

Can I get a copy?

kendallw@charter.net

I wouldn't mind getting a copy as well if someone wants to share.  Thanks.

homefixology@gmail.com

i would love a copy please, 

dr.konabear@gmail.com

thanks

de

Dan

Me too please... info@hitechlights.com!

Sent.......Sent...........Sent...........Sent

I always say support the artist and buy the song (if your using the song personal use), but what we do is promote the artist by setting their song to lights and they in turn get a new audience to enjoy their music so if you record the song from you tube set it to lights and people buy her song because of what we did, mission accomplished

And if your computers sound card won't record "What you Hear" then go to radio shack buy a 1/8 inch stereo splitter and a 1/8 in stereo male-male cable and split the audio off your sound cards audio output and the new cable goes to "Line IN" and the other open jack goes to your speakers and record the audio using Audacity   

• Like 1

Thank you.

Now I have to find the song.  LOL

I always say support the artist and buy the song (if your using the song personal use), but what we do is promote the artist by setting their song to lights and they in turn get a new audience to enjoy their music so if you record the song from you tube set it to lights and people buy her song because of what we did, mission accomplished

And if your computers sound card won't record "What you Hear" then go to radio shack buy a 1/8 inch stereo splitter and a 1/8 in stereo male-male cable and split the audio off your sound cards audio output and the new cable goes to "Line IN" and the other open jack goes to your speakers and record the audio using Audacity   

Thank you.  I guess I wasn't very clear.  I agree with purchasing the songs.  I just meant I needed to listen to the song to know what I was looking for.  Not sure I have ever heard it.

Thank you.

Oh WOW....Just listened to this song for the first time.

What a beautiful song.

Definitely fits in to the theme of my whole display.

"Keep Christ In Christmas" and "The Wood Of The Manger, Leads To The Wood Of The Cross".

Merry CHRISTmas everyone.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Would you mind sending me your sequence for this song....what a wonderful addition to a show...thank you

Trish

hoydett@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy also. I emailed Becky last year, seeking permission to use her song, and her response was very positive. pfeiffer8689@gmail

I would love a copy also. I emailed Becky last year, seeking permission to use her song, and her response was very positive. pfeiffer8689@gmail

Sent

I emailed Becky last year, seeking permission to use her song, and her response was very positive. pfeiffer8689@gmail

I did that too (sent an email) when the song 1st came out.  She was so delighted that I was welling to do that.  I have a few more singer/writers that granted permission that I need to do for this coming season.