Light-O-Rama Forums

Haven't done a thing

columbus27

I'm planing on editing my old sequences starting August 1st

add Christmas in Hollis, Do you See what I see, Relient K - 12 Days of Christmas, 

October Start building my displays

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.  I can't say I haven't done anything at all, but definitely not anywhere near as far as I had hoped to be by now.  I just spent the past two weeks with the wife and kids in Disney.  Had an awesome time, but told my wife that when we get back, I need to get cracking.  Since I'm still a real novice, I go much slower.  My to do list still includes, but is not limited to:

Making at least one more arch

Building a mega tree kit

Building some "mini-mega" trees

New signs

Paint a full size car like a Hot Wheels

Build Hot Wheels packaging for said car

Paint second car like sleigh

Build sleigh back out of chloroplast for said second car

Buy lots of SPT and make lots of cords

Oh...and sequencing...lots of sequencing.  Only have 2 songs done so far.  One Xmas song, one pop song.

Great, now my eye is twitching again...thanks.  :D

Edited by Klayfish

Sounds like you got your hands full.  

I'm going to take the s3 manual on vacation with me in a few weeks.  To check out any software updates.

third year with lor and this is by far the hardest year yet to get motivated . not adding too much  just 5 clear mini trees and a 10 channel weber  a arch boundry  sequencing is the hard part to get going. I think I am going to update some of my old songs

When my show went live last year, I started planning for this year. I did this because I knew what this year was going to entail. My display was 112 channels last year with 400 and change pixels. This year however, I'm dropping to 70 regular channels for a mega tree, and almost 1600 pixels for the rest of the display. I have 10 songs complete in sequencing, but still have to be proofed and tweaked if necessary. If I can get 5-10 more I'll be happy. All of the new props are started, with about 25% complete. I still have a lot of work to do. 

Good luck to us all.

Edited by Ron Boyd

I think it's been fun, and I may really be done for good... it feels really, really, really good... like drinking lemonade and jumping into a deep pool of water good. =D YUM!

Drew

Say it ain't so!!!  It's sad to think another display may go dark.  At least I was able to get you your little minions for your swan song.  Make sure those little guys go to a good home.  I still have the runt of the litter in my garage lighting area as inspiration.  If you change your mind, we'll welcome you back into the fold anytime.

-RainyOregonchriStmaS 

I just started sequencing this past weekend and thought I was the only one.  I thought I may not be able to do the display this year because I have a ruptured disk and can't lift anything.  With my husband deployed and my 4 year old can only lift so much :), I thought I was doomed.  But my friends and neighbors have all said they will help me put the display up after Halloween. 

Now I just need to get all the songs done so they can all be proud of the work they are going to do.

• The topic was locked