Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Expo

overeazy

I see the Christmas expo will be held this week and there are several classes on SS that I wish I could attend but with it being the busy time of season  for my business and the

12 hour trip its just not possible.  Does anyone know if they take videos of the classes that I could purchase afterwards.  Won't be as good as being there but at least I won't feel like

I completely missed the boat.

thanks

They haven't done videos in the past, but I think they are considering doing it this time. I will check to see if they plan on doing it.

I checked and they are not going to be taking videos of the classes. However, I am going to bring my video camera and will take videos of my classes.

Brian:

I'm planning to be at the Expo and I'm bringing a camera. Would I be able to take video of the class?

Larry

Video would be nice! too bad we could not pay for a video link to the classes. Maybe next year?

A video link would be great but to see any video of it would be appreciated.  Hope you can get some video Brian.

thanks

I would add my two cents in here.... Video would be nice..   I am diving into pixels this year and SS has yet to open on my system... I have a lot of catchup to do... I am adding about 7k pixels or so...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I packed my video camera but we had an adventure flying up there and part of the adventure is that our luggage didn't arrive until 2 days after we did. So I was not able to take any videos. However, I saw that the monkhouse's were taking videos with a very nice video camera. Anyone know how to contact them?

I took a couple video's using my iPhone. They came out ok, and I put them on Vimeo. So far I have The Judy Pancoast concert / class and Mike Z's animatronics class.

I don't have any of Brian's classes since I was following him with my computer. Thanks Brian, your classes helped.

I do have 2 of the classes Chuck Smith did, but they are very basic. I will get them up soon, but I can only upload one a week with a 5gig limit. If you want to take a look just go to Vimeo and search on Larry Kopowski, that's me, and they should come up. 

Not the greatest video work, but better than nothing. :)

• Like 1

Well, I packed my video camera but we had an adventure flying up there and part of the adventure is that our luggage didn't arrive until 2 days after we did. So I was not able to take any videos. However, I saw that the monkhouse's were taking videos with a very nice video camera. Anyone know how to contact them?

Their contact page is here if it's the same one's I'm thinking of: http://www.magicchristmas.org/magic_christmas_web_site_023.htm

Hello .  We did not attend the SuperStar class and did not make a
video. Must have been someone else.  Thanks , Walter

Emailed Walter and he replied that he had no video of the class

Edited by sysco