Light-O-Rama Forums

Summer sale

bowbowsdaddy

Just bought my first controller it will be here in less than 10 weeks cant wait for the fun to begin!!!

:D

looks like another bites the dusts :)  have fun,first thing you should do is hook some lights up to and smile like a child on Christmas morning.I now I did my first time

• Like 1

looks like another bites the dusts :)  have fun,first thing you should do is hook some lights up to and smile like a child on Christmas morning.I now I did my first time

Agree 100+ times. When I bought mine last year I was soooo excited, I hooked up lights and spot lights. I had a disco show going on in the kitchen. Well until the wife came home.

Game over... (Inside anyways...)

• Like 1

Just bought my first controller it will be here in less than 10 weeks cant wait for the fun to begin!!!

My first year too. I am starting out with 4 CCB controllers and 1 16 channel controller this year and am still having a hard time convincing myself that there will in-fact be more Christmas' after this year and I need to pace myself and build slowly!

Good Luck!

I'm assuming you did the try it for free? I hope they aren't backed up 10 weeks cause I gotta get some more equipment soon, ha :)

I ordered my fifth controller.  I was disappointing they they did not have the CTB16PC-KIT available and had to order a completed card.  This will be the first card that I have not soldered together.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my fifth controller.  I was disappointing they they did not have the CTB16PC-KIT available and had to order a completed card.  This will be the first card that I have not soldered together.

I have a kit. If you are interested in seeing if we can work out a trade of some kind send me a PM. I am in California.

Tony

Edited by TonyD