Light-O-Rama Forums

sequencing for singing trees

bcharls

hi to all 

please if anyone has sequencing for singing trees can you send them to me with the music

thanks

you might get a quicker response if you include your email.

traditional or non-traditional?

I started a thread awhile back on sequencing for singing faces halloween and Christmas I have saved them in a dropbox account where you can download them for free. 

Here is the link to the thread look at post #3 where I have placed a link for Dropbox, enjoy and please contribute.

Matt

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/23827-i-do-signing-faces-for-christmas-sequences-for-free/

Hi Matt- 

Just an FYI-

Followed your links to the dropbox- message pops up saying it has been moved or deleted.

Hi Matt- 

Just an FYI-

Followed your links to the dropbox- message pops up saying it has been moved or deleted.

I got the same message

I got the same message

Try again I fixed that error.

Hi Matt- 

Just an FYI-

Try again, I fixed that error

• 1 month later...

I would appreciate anyone that has the singing tree and pumpkin sequences.My  Email (gur001@yahoo.com)

Edited by gur001

• 2 weeks later...

I would appreciate anyone that has the singing tree and pumpkin sequences.My  Email (gur001@yahoo.com)

Follow my link in the signature below for free sequences.

• 4 weeks later...

hi to all 

please if anyone has sequencing for singing trees can you send them to me with the music

thanks

Sorry about that.

b_dili@yahoo.com

Anyone out there know of a tread or any web sights where u can find " how to's'' on the programing of the 8 ch. singing faces?

just bought 4 singing trees for this year not sure if ill have the time to sequence songs for this year. If any one else out there has any sequences to share they would be appreciated!

Chaosx6@att.net

Thanks,

Bill