Light-O-Rama Forums

ccr tree spin

sysco

If you are referring to a 360 degree tree made with CCPs or CCBs, there is a sample sequence in the S3 download that you can play and look at. Do the following:

1) Launch SuperStar

2) Click on the File menu and select Open

3) navigate to the Samples folder

4) Open the file Vis_24x25Tree_4RowGlobe_Spirals.sup

5) Click on the play button

You should see several spinning effects. The most common one is done by moving a line that is slanted 45 degrees. It ends up looking like a spiral, but it is really a straight line.

I never actually looked at the samples! They look as though they could be helpful trying to understand the workings of SS!

I don't have that particular sequence in my Superstar/sequences/samples.  How do we get it.

Thanks

Be sure you are running the latest version which is 3.9.0.0. If you are already running 3.9.0.0 and still don't see that file, then run the file:

c:\Program Files\Light-O-Rama\LORPost.exe

When you run the above file it will ask where you want your lightorama folder to be, and after answering, it will create the most recent sample files.

• 4 weeks later...

CCRs have the LEDs all facing the same direction so if you made a 360 degree tree out of them the ones on the other side would shine away from you. And in a 12 CCR ray tree, they all face the same way and I don't see any way to get spiral effects on them.