Light-O-Rama Forums

The West's Area 3522 (2013 Halloween Display)

Tracy West

Here is the first test flight of the Zebulon I!

I am still figuring this pixel controller out and I am going back and tweaking some of the chases but it really is turning out cool. I tested all 3 universes from the garage and it looks like everything is going to work well. The test of the UFO is now complete. On to other prop building projects!

http://vimeo.com/71663687 2112 Test

O.M.G. Tracy!!! That was awesome!!!

And doing Rush's 2112 was PERFECT!!!

Thanks for sharing that.

Tom

O.M.G. Tracy!!! That was awesome!!!

And doing Rush's 2112 was PERFECT!!!

Thanks for sharing that.

Tom

Thanks guys!

It is a work in progress. I am not happy with a couple of the chases and I am still learning how to use this pixel controller, so there will be some tweaks to it, but I love how it is all coming together.

Now... I just got to finish the last two sequences! I have 2.5 months and my work is making it hard to get to my hobby!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Singing Alien Faces frame built and painted. Just have to put lights on the Coro faces  when it is time to build up for the show. Only a few more small prop things to build up and finish my last @#$% sequence! Then ready for show time! :D

It is going to be a wild couple of months because it looks like right after Halloween we will be moving to the Austin area!

Tracy you never cease to amaze me with you work Great job and love the Rush song 2121

Thanks Carlos!

I am hoping that it all comes together this year. It seems each of the pieces are looking pretty good. Now I just have to get it all to work! Everything is starting to get rushed and now I have gone and done it and committed to a new job in a new city.

So I am trying to get the last show here done and try to get everything tore down on the house to get it ready to sell. Then start a new job Dec 2nd.

Holy Crap comes to mind! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.. Now I am really getting excited!

Got out the fog machines and lasers to test fire them last night!

The lasers are going to be seen a lot better this year because I am going to aim them at a backdrop of the house and the singing Alien frame!

This display is going to be super bright! Sunglasses recommended! B)

Edited by Tracy West

Paul arrived today from his long trip from Nebulon!

He is just chilling, drinking a beer and waiting to star in the Halloween Light Display!

30 days until build up!

Shazbot! Nanu Nanu!

• Like 1

I'm doing a light show for the first time this year and designed my own singing alien head.  Almost finished with it now :)  I was thinking of doing a few Bowie songs like "starman" but this year i'm just going to do some halloween themed music :)

I'm doing a light show for the first time this year and designed my own singing alien head.  Almost finished with it now :)  I was thinking of doing a few Bowie songs like "starman" but this year i'm just going to do some halloween themed music :)

Cool! Would love to see your singing Alien head!

I have singing alien faces that I bought from HolidayCoro.

Starman would be a good one!

Good luck on your display!

Have you ever had the feeling some one or something was watching you?

Paul is...... :o

Having fun with my new Alien prop!

Edited by Tracy West