Light-O-Rama Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RaceMedic

Dream of Fire Flies - TSO

Pixel tree is finished. Here's the link. I'll have to look at it a few times to make sure it doesn't need tweaking. Let me know what you folks think, good or bad.

https://vimeo.com/64313049

Ron

Ron -  That's Sooooo Nice!!   Are you planning to use both a Mega and a Pixel Tree?

PM Sent.

Jim H

I am. The mega and star and then the PixTree star is all that will be regular LED this year. All else will be RGB of some kind, whether smart pixels or dumb nodes

I had no earthly idea where to start on this song and Joe so graciously sent me a copy of his sequence. I did a lot of copy/paste, shrink/expand, massage/tweak until I used his sequence to create my mega sequence. Then I went to Superstar and created the PixTree sequence. Even though Joe's sequence didn't have any pixel work, he gave me ideas. His sequence is simple yet complex. Some of his effects, I would have never thought of doing. Some people just have that magic touch with their sequencing. Joe happens to be one of them.

You stated "PM sent". I haven't received one. If it was to me, might want to re-send it.

Later,

Ron

Great job on the pixels tree. How are you mounting your pixels? Strap, pvc pipe, or emt pipe.

I'm thingking about mounting mine on pvc pipe.

Thomas

Paul, First of all, great work on that sequence. I see you have some pixel work. I'm looking for a sequence with some pixel work. I got the regular LED stuff done from Joe's sequence, you wouldn't mind sharing yours would you? You have a couple of effects that I've been trying to figure out how to do for a year and a half now, particularly, the slow, red and white movement in your arches. I'm just looking for some different ideas. I have about 50% of the song for the pixtree done but am running out of ideas.

Ron

Ron - PM sent.

I would love to get a copy if possible please.  Have been wanting to do that but wasn't sure how to start.  Ron would your sequence work with CCR's?  overeazy@comcast.net

thanks

I have a 16 string Superstar Mega, 4 arches at 25 pixels each, 4 windows at 50 pixels each, and a spiral type tree using 2 strings of 50 + the led Mega in the video above. Its roughfly about 1400 pixels total. There are 8 ccr strings in the sequence. The rest are Rays pixels. When I get home I'll send it to you if you want it. Let me know something.

Ron

Joe the wife wanted to try this one. If your still sharing please send to buddhawood@aol.com. Thanks

I would love to get a copy if possible please.  Have been wanting to do that but wasn't sure how to start.  Ron would your sequence work with CCR's?  overeazy@comcast.net

thanks

I assume that you want Ron's sequence.

If you want mine also please let me know.

Joe the wife wanted to try this one. If your still sharing please send to buddhawood@aol.com. Thanks

Paul,

Check your mail.

Would love to get a copy as well.... csimmon5@yahoo.com ....much appreciated... thanks

Would love to get a copy as well.... csimmon5@yahoo.com ....much appreciated... thanks

You have Mail

If not to much of a bother I would like to have a copy also.

Thanks in advance

Reefrus@excite.com

You also have mail.

Can i get a copy please bowbowsdaddy@yahoo.com thanks

You Have Mail.

Id also too like a copy...nonamefril@aol.com.....and thank you in advance!

Id also too like a copy...nonamefril@aol.com.....and thank you in advance!

You Have Mail

Joe Can you send me a copy of your sequences

gur001@yahoo.com

Thanks

Gur

Joe Can you send me a copy of your sequences

gur001@yahoo.com

Thanks

Gur

Check Your Mail