Light-O-Rama Forums

sale

sysco

I think alot of people had the same idea, but it worked for some. I was able to get 12 CCR's. By the time I checked the web page again they where sold out.

Had to place 3 orders because i didn't want to take the time to re-do what was already good. Will they combine orders and reduce the shipping?

I'm sure they will

Had to place 3 orders because i didn't want to take the time to re-do what was already good. Will they combine orders and reduce the shipping?

They did for me last year.

Shoot I'm old school. I got 10 assembled ctb16pc cards. Lol

Ah! THATS why they were all sold out in like 2 minutes! Good score...

• Like 1

Sweetness!!!!! I now have 32 channels, time to start building again. No I can do a singing quartette this year. Anyone have a starter 16-32 channel quartette sequence?

Sweetness!!!!! I now have 32 channels, time to start building again. No I can do a singing quartette this year. Anyone have a starter 16-32 channel quartette sequence?

Yes: http://www.holidaycoro.com/Singing-Christmas-Trees-p/100.htm

I have purchased several from them and they work well.

gc75067. Thanks for your comment... I wonder how many CCR's were available for the sale. I'm sure LOR didn't lose money at the sale price so why not open up the quantity. If some of us are crazy enough to spend $2000+ to make a 12 ribbon tree we should get a price break. I was on the fence as to whether or not to spend this much and take the plunge on the CCR's and I guess LOR made the decision for me.

I am hoping that the summer sale for ccr is at lease $50 off if not im really going have make a decision bout further purchases of lor products especially ccr's. hate say it but those dmx controlled pixels and other boards looking mighty good right now

Just tried to buy 12 CCR's at April first sale. I watched the Internet clock and was on at 9:00 EST. immediately went to add CCRs to my cart and got the message they were no longer available. This sale is bogus. I've sent a bunch of money on lightorama and then they pull a stunt like is. Very diapappointing LOR!!!

Not bogus.

Not a stunt.

Just limited inventories for quick people: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/26582-spring-sale-announced/?p=251199

• Like 1

Scored 2 pro controllers, got my confirmation back by 9:03...That wasn't so hard after all, but watching the countdown was exciting. Now I'll have 48 channels this next year...

Ken...I'm sorry but I disagree. I was on within the first minute and no inventory. If you have to place your order in less than 60 seconds that is a stunt. I think LOR might want to reconsider this sale strategy. I'm sure the handful of people that were able to get a bargain are happy, however I'm guessing there are far more like myself that are frustrated and have a bad taste for LOR when we tried to buy, were online at the start of the sale, and walked away with a cart full of air.

Ken...I'm sorry but I disagree. I was on within the first minute and no inventory. If you have to place your order in less than 60 seconds that is a stunt. I think LOR might want to reconsider this sale strategy. I'm sure the handful of people that were able to get a bargain are happy, however I'm guessing there are far more like myself that are frustrated and have a bad taste for LOR when we tried to buy, were online at the start of the sale, and walked away with a cart full of air.

And with all due respect, it's the same story every year. Those who get what they wanted are thrilled, and those who didn't are upset. Before I was a Partner, I was a customer, and went through the same emotions as everyone here. If I got what I was after, it was a good night. If I didn't get what I wanted, then I was upset.

The Summer Sale (save for the 2011 season) has always provided a stress free way to get LOR items at a discount. Sure the prices are a little higher, but you can order any and everything you want (that's included in the sale, of course.)

• Like 5

i didn't get exactly what i wanted but still got a good deal on a controller, i'm thrilled to have just been able to get something to add to my addiction.

I got what I wanted, but the problem I see with this hobby is that you need a couple of months to play with it before it is ready for the public...so if the spring sale is super fast and you dont get what you want, and if the LOR summer sale is at the end of August, you're putting everyone on a serious time crunch...which is not fun!

Last year, Dan Baldwin said they had 200 CCRs ready for the sale, but someone came in a few days before the sale and wanted to buy 100 CCRs at the full retail price and LOR sold them. The 100 CCRs that were left went very quickly.

You could either buy the CCRs at retail (or Summer sale) or you could try DIY with the smart pixels and strips that are available.

Wouldn't get the LOR support, buy may get close to what you are looking for in your display.

I scored (6) CTB16PC-ReadyToGo and was done in 1:34. [Redacted]

No need for name-calling.

We're all trying to get the best deal we can under the circumstances, so we can have a great display to be proud of and others can enjoy.

Edited by LORAdmin
Edited by Admin