Light-O-Rama Forums

sale

sysco

welcome Elmor

there will be plenty for everyone during the summer sale at a slightly higher price.

Mike C.

I have been around here since 2005. I had to reset my stuff awhile ago. I tried explaining to my Professor that I needed to be late for class but she was not having it.Summer sale here I come. I am planning a spiral tree this year and that is what the controller is for. My class load is so heavy I would not have time to do anything with it. Thank YOU for the Welcome.

I have a question regarding CCRs.  Another vendor sent an email Tuesday offering CCRs at a discounted price.  A little more than last year's LOR Summer sale, but with free shipping.  Are the people who purchase these CCRs afforded the same service and warranty protection as those who buy direct from LOR?

I appreciate the sale as well.  Didn't get all I needed, but had fun trying.  

Thanks

Partners *should* offer the same warranty. I strongly suspect that LOR would honor the warranty on products sold by Partners.

(And only mentioning this because I was one of the vendors who sent out an email ... Yes, Synchronized Christmas offers the same warranty.)

Mike C.

I have been around here since 2005. I had to reset my stuff awhile ago. I tried explaining to my Professor that I needed to be late for class but she was not having it.Summer sale here I come. I am planning a spiral tree this year and that is what the controller is for. My class load is so heavy I would not have time to do anything with it. Thank YOU for the Welcome.

good luck on that spiral tree, this is my first year so i have a long ways to go before i can tackle a spiral tree.

Wow, so much for waiting 4 to 6 weeks for my order to ship out. Got an email today saying that my order from the sale has already shipped.

Was there something that said 4 to 6 weeks for shipping for this sale? Usually the Mad Grab Sale is for what they have in stock (which explains the short sudden ending of the sale). The long shipping wait usually happens in the summer sale when the demand/sale is so overwhelming and they have the "Try for free" to flex shipments out longer.

Partners *should* offer the same warranty. I strongly suspect that LOR would honor the warranty on products sold by Partners.

(And only mentioning this because I was one of the vendors who sent out an email ... Yes, Synchronized Christmas offers the same warranty.)

Thanks Don, that great to know.

Was there something that said 4 to 6 weeks for shipping for this sale? Usually the Mad Grab Sale is for what they have in stock (which explains the short sudden ending of the sale). The long shipping wait usually happens in the summer sale when the demand/sale is so overwhelming and they have the "Try for free" to flex shipments out longer.

yes. there was something saying it may take that long

OK maybe im just jumping the gun or something but Madgrab Sale I got yes I am a cheap bastard and don't have a lot of money but - I ordered and purchased and got thru check out for one card assembled package but LOr still hasn't taken the money or done anything with it yet the money transfer is still pending what gives is there a delay did someone overlook my order ? whats up I only got 2 16channel controllers and ned the third to get my holiday displays up the way I want this year and saw the sale as a great opportunity to get the display where I want it for this year and still nothing in the mail or even taken from my bank just pending withdrawl from LOR any idea's

OK maybe im just jumping the gun or something but MadgrIab Sale I got yes I am a cheap bastard and don't have a lot of money but - I ordered and purchased and got thru check out for one card assembled package but LOr still hasn't taken the money or done anything with it yet the money transfer is still pending what gives is there a delay did someone overlook my order ? whats up I only got 2 16channel controllers and ned the third to get my holiday displays up the way I want this year and saw the sale as a great opportunity to get the display where I want it for this year and still nothing in the mail or even taken from my bank just pending withdrawl from LOR any idea's

I used paypal,I have used it for years and never had issues. My payment came out pretty fast(same day as sale)

mine came out very quickly.  depending on how far in the order list you are may depend on when it gets "billed"  some retailers wont finalize the charge until they have your stuff ready to ship.  that may be the case here.

easiest thing to do - call up there or open a ticket with them and ask

Funny as I was looking at this forum thread wondering if I would receive an e-Mail notification when

my order would be shipped.  The e-Mail hit my in-box during the time I was looking at this forum!

Looks like various orders were shipped on different days (as one would expect).

We are soooo looking forward to putting together our 'stuff' for this year.  Last year was our first

one and we did some really fun stuff with just one controller. 

Thanks to LOR and also thanks to those who posted about their orders.

OK maybe im just jumping the gun or something but Madgrab Sale I got yes I am a cheap bastard and don't have a lot of money but - I ordered and purchased and got thru check out for one card assembled package but LOr still hasn't taken the money or done anything with it yet the money transfer is still pending what gives is there a delay did someone overlook my order ? whats up I only got 2 16channel controllers and ned the third to get my holiday displays up the way I want this year and saw the sale as a great opportunity to get the display where I want it for this year and still nothing in the mail or even taken from my bank just pending withdrawl from LOR any idea's

Yea your jumping the gun, LOR will not charge the money threw paypal until they have processed your order and its ready to ship, my paypal account had the payment pending for 4 days before it was processed, the same day i received my shipment notice.  To me shows how much of a  quality company LOR is to deal with i reckon 99% of companies would process payment

straight away !!!!

Very Happy Customer here.  The sale went off without a hitch or technical problem exactly as advertised, the products arrived WAY AHEAD of the promised ship date, packaging was excellent, and the whole order tested just fine.  Now its all up to us as we're off the races here trying to get this all done by holiday time. 

I'm thankful to the folks at LOR for the sale and FAST delivery.  We're of limited means and these sale prices meant a LOT to us. 

We're proud to be LOR customers and part of this forum of great enthusiasts.  Also - Thanks to all of you who have helped us in our design by never failing to offer rapid and accurate sage advice to a newbie. 

Thanks to all of you - we're going to have the best display we've ever had this year... not to mention the family time spent on this project.    :)  

Thanks All  !!! 

Ditto on what Biz said ^^^^^^^^ !! THANK YOU LOR....got my stuff yesterday...that should keep me out of trouble for a few months!

Ditto on what Biz said ^^^^^^^^ !! THANK YOU LOR....got my stuff yesterday...that should keep me out of trouble for a few months!

same here. got mine yesterday.

Same here they took the payment then after a couple of days the money was back in my account then the same day they shipped my order is when they charged it again. This is my 1st year and this hobby is expensive why cant I ever have a cheap hobby