Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Contest?

Mr Christmas

• 1 month later...

Don't quite get why it takes 6 plus months for this.  Does it always take this long with the contests?

Don't forget that the forum exploded in the last couple years and with so many awesome displays it's gotta be tough to decide on best displays while trying to take cre of regular business and hopefully making progress with S4.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget that the forum exploded in the last couple years and with so many awesome displays it's gotta be tough to decide on best displays while trying to take cre of regular business and hopefully making progress with S4.

LOR should just stop with the contests if they are going to delay the results like this.  Wowlights posted results months ago.  It's just weird....

• 4 months later...

Maybe the furlough got em.

Not this furlough. the one last spring.

At least that's the only reason I can think of since it is such a simple task.

You know it isn't that hard to just ask a few unbiased folks to judge vids and give a steak dinner for doing it (not LOR employees, they are too busy).

it's just that simple.

Or maybe it's a Democrat/Republican thing.

Come on LOR. Grow some lights :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

so I guess you had to use all LOR stuff to win... 

I remember seeing your video for the first time on their site just a few weeks ago and then when I went to show my brother it was gone... are you telling me that you DIDN'T win??????  You had like 878 views (you have to go to the last page for your final entry), almost 2x the next one at 498 which was roughly 4x the rest of the pack... That's CRAZY!

Eh...no big deal.  It would have been nice to get some free goodies though....  I didn't use all LOR stuff so I completely understand them selecting other entrants.  No biggie.