Light-O-Rama Forums

what's new with lor

sysco

Looks to me like letting more people test the new 3.10 Beta is going to speed up the final release. The more people that are testing, the faster the problems will be found. My option. My hats off to all you Beta testers and to Dan and LOR for opening it up to the users to help out. Kudos.

• 3 weeks later...

I just upgraded and I have to say, many thanks for the extended effects in the timing map. The effects are much more pleasing to the eye. Much neeeded improvement.

Chip

When will this be "safe" for the masses?

Its available now to the masses and from what I can see most, if not all,  of the glitches are out. I'm using the heck out of superstar to expand and augment many "older" smaller sequences. It just gets better and more flexible as I learn more about it.

• 4 months later...

I have been holding on to LOR software but seeing what some of my friends are doing with HLS and Nutcracker   I am starting to learning them.     I still want to use LOR software but there needs to be a huge leap in this area of Pixels.    

I have been holding on to LOR software but seeing what some of my friends are doing with HLS and Nutcracker   I am starting to learning them.     I still want to use LOR software but there needs to be a huge leap in this area of Pixels.    

Friski...I use nutcracker for my tree...but I use the LOR software..  its a little bit of bloat with the cut n paste into LOR, but it does work...but I agree, their software needs to be a little more robust with pixels and its capabilities.

Sooner or later something will change or not.  I'm not upgrading until it does or I have to.  I would love to have the DMX output of HLS because "it works properly" compared to LOR.  Unfortunately HLS doesn't have the level of support for my comfort to level to put my show on.