Light-O-Rama Forums

Kill A Watt P4400 $14.99 (AC/FS) -- a display must-have.

Surfing4Dough

If you don't own one of these yet, and you are planning a display, then don't come crying to the forums that you destroyed your controller by overloading it.  This is the best deal I have seen on one of these meters.

Kill A Watt P4400 $14.99 (AC) with free shipping. 

Apply coupon code MLCKX20ANL1 at checkout to receive $6.00 off item. (limit 100 uses)

I purchase stuff from Meritline all the time, and they have been very reputable. 

203-005.jpg

Nice deal, but the coupon limit has apparently already been met.  I hustled over to place an order and got the bad news just a few moments ago. It still merits a thank you for taking the time to share it with us, though.

Nice deal, but the coupon limit has apparently already been met.  I hustled over to place an order and got the bad news just a few moments ago. It still merits a thank you for taking the time to share it with us, though.

same here

Every month or so they reduce it down to $16.99, but I have never seen it lower than $15.  No wonder it went somewhat quick.  I will post back if I see it reduced again.

• 3 weeks later...

ok  I got one this time.   Thank you.   The two pack came up on the same page which coupon is not valid for.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...