Light-O-Rama Forums

Links missing at top of forum

scubado

The forums were upgrade a few days ago. Don't know if that was the cause, but it sure seems possible (in my opinion.)

I've asked the powers that be to please have the issue looked into. Having done that, all I can do is wait.

It actually happened when that "upgrade" happened.. at first got lots of HTML crap on the top and could not access past the first page on any subject.. the headers left at that time..

While we're at it, the quote function is awfully screwy too.

I noticed that to but I signed out and back on again and all was good

I noticed that to but I signed out and back on again and all was good

I logged out/in, better, but still different.

Looking at some archived stuff, and it would seem to be a few style changes, but nothing major. The only thing that jumps out at me is rounded corner than a square one in the quote section. 

Different, yes. Messed up to the point of uselessness? I would think so.

I can't find the members list, is it hiding somewhere??

The menu links are being quite contrary right now. Still working on it.

is it possible to bring back the option that you could look up other members by there location.

it used to be (can't remember how long ago) that you could pick a state and all of the members from that state would come up.

i'm not gonna come by your house and pet your dog but it would be nice to be able to talk to fellow local members.  a local support group could be nice for questions, issues and help if needed.

i know most of the members have their city and state on their posts but it would be nice to find and possibly meet some of our local light nuts.  i don;t think its asking too much for your city and state on your profile.

as a newbie i had an issue with my hardware 2 years ago and had a local member help me out tremendously.  it would be nice for the newbies to be able to have a veteran to ask questions too.  atleast a direction to go for help.

is it possible to bring back the option that you could look up other members by there location.

it used to be (can't remember how long ago) that you could pick a state and all of the members from that state would come up.

+1

Maybe like the Members Map the Planet Christmas Has.

• 2 weeks later...

yes that is exactly what i mean. 

sorry for the confusion but it was on pc that i saw that.

it would still be nice here though.

• The topic was locked