Light-O-Rama Forums

CCBs (Cosmic Color Bulbs) ?

TravisP

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to replace my C7 Commercial LED strands with the CCBs to outline my house, roof, windows, door, etc...

The viewing distance that people watch me show from is 75' feet.

Does anyone have photos or video of the CCBs in use on gutters, roofs, house outline, etc.... so I can see how bright they are ?

My C7 commercial strands are really bright, I would like to compare the CCBs to them.

Thank you in advance

Travis

TravisP, I have seen both CCR's and CCB's as part of a commericial display that I put together. The CCB's are no where near as bright as the CCR's. Not sure if that helps any....

Hey Travis,

This past year I switched over from C-9's to CCB's on my roof line. I am very impressed with them and highly recommend them. Attached is a video that was shot from about 150' from the house.

• Like 1

Hey Travis,

This past year I switched over from C-9's to CCB's on my roof line. I am very impressed with them and highly recommend them. Attached is a video that was shot from about 150' from the house.

Very nice.

What did you use on your window to project the Santa? Was it just a sheet or a window film? Thanks!

robigd

LOL that was the wife's project. She actually went out and bought a "high end" white sheet. She told me that it was so many "thread count" and that it was made in some foreign country that is known for nice linens. She went on to tell me more, but to be honest with you it was a "chick" thing that I didn't pay much attention to. I have to admit it looked good and she did a great job. In the past years I used and old cheap sheet, and it didn't look as good. Thank God for awesome wives who support our crazy addiction!

Bullets

thanks, I'm still trying to figure out what to order, this is my first time using lor I'll have around 1500 to spend, I was thinking of ordering 2 controllers, 2-ccr, 1-ccb, upgrade to advanced, upgrade superstar to 4-ccr, the ccb will probably be used indoor this year on a tree til I can get more stuff next year. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

CCBs in 8 cones in the foreground. CCPs on square in background.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/Somewhere2012.wmv

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2012/WizardsInWinter2012.wmv

Several people told me the cones were stolen from Doctor Who

http://orionrobots.co.uk/The+Daleks

Bob

How did you do the grid layout on those mini trees with the CCBs to do text and different patterns ?

I have been looking at my current mini trees thinking they need to be updated,

Do you have any day time photos of them ?

Thanks

• The topic was locked