Light-O-Rama Forums

Your Source For Pixel Information

Guest Guest

Thanks William! Good info.

Anyone use diyledexpress.com before? Preseason prices are pretty close to Ray's. I'm interested, but the fact that they don't give a shipping cost is a little bothersome.

Guest wbottomley

Thanks William! Good info.

Anyone use diyledexpress.com before? Preseason prices are pretty close to Ray's. I'm interested, but the fact that they don't give a shipping cost is a little bothersome.

They explain that well on DIYC. I've purchased from them many times and really pleased. They ship mostly USPS Flate Rate if they can.

Thanks for the info, I'm almost positive that would make them cheaper...shipping from China gets pretty expensive.

Another thing to note is their(diyledexpress) pixel spacing of 120mm vs others at 100mm

Interesting information. I am looking to get into pixel strings for next year. My current thoughts are the square RGB pixels on strings of 50, that take a plastic "C7 size" cap over the LED - these look fairly well sealed against water ingress. I will probably order the pixels & caps from Ray, and I am considering the controller kits from SanDevices - the controllers will do 16 strings, with a total of 850 pixels per controller.

Regards,

Alan.