Light-O-Rama Forums

Unwanted lights? Want to get rid of them?

Sheldon_15

Sheldon, I'm packing up the controller today, (I have to dig it out of the storage room) and it will ship to LOR Monday, as I discussed with you, I want them to go over that controller and give it an all clear, and they will ship it to you

I know you will do great, this is a fantastic hobby and I for one was happy to be part of it for the last 6 years, and even happier to get you started, I was hoping my son would show an interest in this hobby he hasn't and he is 16 so I feel by proxy I am helping you instead. as many on here have said.....Pay it Forward

And with that, I'm done

Edited by PMC

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sheldon_15

• PMC

• plasmadrive

• Jeff Messer

Sheldon, I'm packing up the controller today, (I have to dig it out of the storage room) and it will ship to LOR Monday, as I discussed with you, I want them to go over that controller and give it an all clear, and they will ship it to you

I know you will do great, this is a fantastic hobby and I for one was happy to be part of it for the last 6 years, and even happier to get you started, I was hoping my son would show an interest in this hobby he hasn't and he is 16 so I feel by proxy I am helping you instead. as many on here have said.....Pay it Forward

And with that, I'm done

Thanks so much!!

And I promise to pay it forward!!

I will contact LOR on Monday morning and discuss the software issue with them to make sure you have the full copy so nothing will hold you back.

If someone can tell me how to pay for it now and make sure he gets it let me know. Debit card is waiting !! Enjoy Sheldon...

I will contact LOR on Monday morning and discuss the software issue with them to make sure you have the full copy so nothing will hold you back.

If someone can tell me how to pay for it now and make sure he gets it let me know. Debit card is waiting !! Enjoy Sheldon...

Thank you so much Jeff!!

Everyone of you guys are truly a blessing and a gift from god! Thank you guys so much!

God bless you all! :)

God has blessed me and you may be getting some information in your PM shortly. Working on your software now so hang on my friend you will not have nothing holding you back.. LOL

Jeff

God has blessed me and you may be getting some information in your PM shortly. Working on your software now so hang on my friend you will not have nothing holding you back.. LOL

Jeff

I am just so thrilled! Thanks!!

Admin Don is knocking on your door right now. S3 Advance is a couples steps away. Enjoy, Good Luck and please take your time... LOL

Don.. Thanks again for your help.

Jeff

Edited by Jeff Messer

Sheldon, everything is boxed up and I will ship on Monday, I made you a 100ft of Cat5 cable, I included the software drivers for the USB-485 and a ferrite protected USB cable the controller has the latest firmware and its set to 01 in controller configuration

Edited by PMC

Admin Don is knocking on your door right now. S3 Advance is a couples steps away. Enjoy, Good Luck and please take your time... LOL

Don.. Thanks again for your help.

Jeff

I received it! Thanks again!

And one question,

Can I use the license key on more than one computer, like can I work on the seqeunces from one computer and then run the show off of another?

Sheldon, everything is boxed up and I will ship on Monday, I made you a 100ft of Cat5 cable, I included the software drivers for the USB-485 and a ferrite protected USB cable the controller has the latest firmware and its set to 01 in controller configuration

Okay thanks agains so much!! Not sure what some of that means but I'm sure I will figure out ;) lol

I received it! Thanks again!

And one question,

Can I use the license key on more than one computer, like can I work on the seqeunces from one computer and then run the show off of another?

I am thinking that yoou are able to have it on 5 machines. Maybe someone else can take you into a little more detail.

Jeff

I am thinking that yoou are able to have it on 5 machines. Maybe someone else can take you into a little more detail.

Jeff

You're able to have a licensed version of LOR on up to 5 computers. This is in case you want to have a sequencing computer and then another computer to run your show, which a lot of people (including myself) do. Also, if you upgrade to a different computer, you can always contact LOR and have them deactivate one of the computers that you've already had activated.

Okay thanks agains so much!! Not sure what some of that means but I'm sure I will figure out ;) lol

Once you start hooking everything up to your computer, you will catch on quickly,

Also I was looking at your house through Google Earth, and I must say you have a really big yard to work with, I can't wait to see what you do with it

Once you start hooking everything up to your computer, you will catch on quickly,

Also I was looking at your house through Google Earth, and I must say you have a really big yard to work with, I can't wait to see what you do with it

I did the same.. can't wait to see..

I'm with you guys, I can't wait to see as we'll.

I'm actually quite depressed christmas is so far away lol

Never get depressed.. There is so much you can learn now and later. I am getting set for my pixel tree this year and grabbing all the information I can get. The forum is a great place but search a little and see if you can find your answers. Even youtube has plenty of videos to learn from..

Jeff

You should be happy it is.. you have a lot of learnin to do. :P

You could practice on Halloween

Halloween is my favorite holiday to do light shows because you can be really creative. There is an unlimited amount of things that you can do with Halloween, not that you can't be creative for Christmas, but Halloween is just fun, at least it is in my opinion.