Light-O-Rama Forums

would like to trade halloween sequences

james morris

I have 195 Halloween sequences 16 and 32 channel looking to get some new ones would like to trade some James Morris shoot me a email will send list hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any to trade, but would sure appreciate some from your 195 collection. This will be my first year. I am using Halloween as a tune up for Christmas. I bought an 8 channel talking pumpkin and 8 smaller pumkins from holidaycoro.com a few days ago. If you have any that include an 8 channel talking pumpkin, I would sure appreciate them. gladsons@comcast.net

I am new to this, I will be ruining a 32 channel, and was wondering if you have any lighting sequences? Like lighting and thunders? I would really appreciate it. Thanks

I have some Jim, I'd trade with ya....I did thriller, party rock, monster mash, I want candy, Halloween theme, tubular bells, and tocatta in d as the opening. I got carpimus noctem and tubular hell last year too, but never got em done. hit me on email at (me)@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering i saw a guys video on youtube that was 58 in the 2012 contest does anyone know who is and if they can give me the guys link.. and also i found one of kevins face setup on here but he said to me there more on here someone point me into the right direction plz thank you

I have 195 Halloween sequences 16 and 32 channel looking to get some new ones would like to trade some James Morris shoot me a email will send list hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

195...James my friend you are a tad insane :)  What are you looking to get that you dont have yet? I might have it or working on it, send me a PM James if you lost my e-mail or just shoot me an e-mail.

I am looking to go a bit darker on a few songs as I am working on adding some more fright into my display, adding some motion sensor items in the graveyard for those who wish to walk closer and take a better view...the wife doesnt like thes songs so not going to be a ton, but I am currently working on the following:

Living Dead Girl

The thing that should not be

Dead Skin Mask

Creeping Death

Todd

Thanks those are going to be great you always do a great job on your sequences  I sent you living dead girl to give a jump start I have juke box hero if you would like it. If you want will send you my halloween list

195...James my friend you are a tad insane :)  What are you looking to get that you dont have yet? I might have it or working on it, send me a PM James if you lost my e-mail or just shoot me an e-mail.

I am looking to go a bit darker on a few songs as I am working on adding some more fright into my display, adding some motion sensor items in the graveyard for those who wish to walk closer and take a better view...the wife doesnt like thes songs so not going to be a ton, but I am currently working on the following:

Living Dead Girl

The thing that should not be

Dead Skin Mask

Creeping Death

Todd

would love a copy of Living Dead Girl when complete.  shoot me an email at chet27604@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...