Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 Lakeside Lightshow videos

DanR

Finally posted some videos of our display is in Fond du Lac, WI at Lakeside Park. There are 341 channels plus a CCR grid.

A blizzard played badly with our CCR grid destroying quite a few CCR ribbons 3 days before Christmas :( They were cut and soldered and a couple replaced (but, we are still missing a some pixels on the left side of the grid).

Hope you enjoy! http://www.fdllights.com/videos.htm

(The grid has the most use in Queen of the Winter Nights, Jingle Bells and Wizards).

Finally posted some videos of our display is in Fond du Lac, WI at Lakeside Park. There are 341 channels plus a CCR grid.

A blizzard played badly with our CCR grid destroying quite a few CCR ribbons 3 days before Christmas :( They were cut and soldered and a couple replaced (but, we are still missing a some pixels on the left side of the grid).

Hope you enjoy! http://www.fdllights.com/videos.htm

(The grid has the most use in Queen of the Winter Nights, Jingle Bells and Wizards).

Great display. Love the matrix. Well Done.

Awesome, you give me somerhing to aspire to!

It's hard to tell the scale of your display, without a house or something as a reference.... but it's definitly awesome.

I like the waving snowmen!

Awesome, you give me somerhing to aspire to!

It's hard to tell the scale of your display, without a house or something as a reference.... but it's definitly awesome.

I like the waving snowmen!

Thanks! The display is about 100' wide and the 3Ds are 24' tall. The grid is 16' wide.

Very good job, I love it.

Edited by miaskiewicz christian

I love the show, awesome sequencing and an awesome layout! I really like the wire frames, they give the show a special look! Very awesome!!!!

• The topic was locked