Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2012 Videos pixels everywhere lol

harrison0550

I think most of them are already on here scattered throughout the forums. I need to redo a few videos because I recorded them before adding the singing faces. Still got 3 or 4 I still need to get recorded but here is most of 2012's display. Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

Edit: I guess I can only add 2 videos at a time so I will add the others later.

Edited by harrison0550
  • Like 5

As I've already said on youtube, my Snowman would love to make a concert with your trees. lol

Really love your music mix too.

You now have a French fan. :)

As I've already said on youtube, my Snowman would love to make a concert with your trees. lol

Really love your music mix too.

You now have a French fan. :)

Thanks! That would be cool to have them rocking out.

Real nice job. I saw the sequence you posted as well. I got a headache imagining myself doing these sequences.

hahahahaha I opened some of my sequences from last year the other day and thought to myself "what in the world took me so long back then" It really is easier to work with than it looks.

Two more videos: (yes I'm trying to get them all in this thread lol)

Impressive display, no way around that. You helped me greatly early in the year with RGB. Boy I have a lot more to learn!

That is so cool! Very nice song editing or "mashing up"!

GREAT JOB!

Thanks guys!

I cant take any credit for the audio though. There is a link in the video description to the DJ that made it Robin Skouteris. From his video there is a link to download the original 6:30 track. All I did was trim it up a little.

I have a thread here with the build progress from this year............

http://forums.lighto...ns-this-weekend

I did get a little side tracked and missed some steps updating the thread but still a lot of info in there from the display assembly.

Couple pf pics that I should have included in the build thread.........

39511810100680585164001.jpg

48690510100687253595411.jpg

19826610100680585473381.jpg

72130101006819019850811.jpg

That is just downright amazing. Well done!

BTW, do you really have 10,000 channels? If so that must have costed a lot :o

Thanks!

I forgot all about my sig. I had initial plans to swap my weber tree out for a pixel tree and sequence it with Seans Nutcracker but time ran out. I ended up keeping the weber though and holding off on the pixel tree until next year, so 10,000 is most likely to be a huge overshot compared to what I actually sequenced. I have a total of 28 DMX universes on controllers mounted outside now that comes out to 14366 available DMX channels plus 96 LOR channels but I didnt max out any of those controllers and 10 of those universes weren't even used because of holding off on the pixel mega tree. So yea I'm pretty sure that 10,000 in my signature is incorrect. I haven't actually counted each channel and added it all up yet. Will try to actually count them once the show ends but honestly I probably never will. Best guess is probably 4,000 actual used channels this year so I'll change it to 4,000.

:unsure:

LOR will tell you channel count. I forget what tab it was under, but something along the lines of sequence info will give you total channel count.

Found it in the manual, go figure? View Menu, its called Sequence Info

As for the pixel tree, Ill be introducing one next season as well. I will do what I did this year, wait for you to start, then copy that. I cant mess it up that way.

LOR will tell you channel count. I forget what tab it was under, but something along the lines of sequence info will give you total channel count.

Found it in the manual, go figure? View Menu, its called Sequence Info

As for the pixel tree, Ill be introducing one next season as well. I will do what I did this year, wait for you to start, then copy that. I cant mess it up that way.

WHAT?! Are you telling me you read the manual? Grrrrrr, men aren't supposed to read directions. Case in point: I spent 30 mins yesterday trying to put together an Elefun only to have my wife look at the directions for 30 seconds, took it away from me and put it together in 2 seconds. :o Stupid directions always making me look bad!