• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• AZDan

• gur001

• gmac

I am from Australia and a first time user. I bought the Party Rock sequence from LOR but because I am in Australia, I cannot download the Amazon version of the song and the iTunes version is out of sequence. Can anyone help? Ideally I want to use this year getting used to the "hardware" and understanding how everything works with my LOR and then start doing my own sequencing next year. I know exactly what I want ( in my head ) but I can't seem to find anyone who will write the sequence for me. Does anyone know of someone in the US who is happy to write a sequence for me? I will provide the music and am happy to pay for it.......... I have 48 channels.

Thanks!!

Could you please send a copy to drums114@hotmail.com  ?   Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I have not sent a sequence to you please PM me. My laptop is due back from Utah Wed or Thu so I will be back in business then. Sorry for the delay folks the GPU cooler on the video card stopped working so I had to have it replaced.

Dan

Edited by AZDan

Sent a bunch out. If I missed you let me know.

Wildwaves, I can't seem to get one to you your address comes back "

The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk."

Dan