Light-O-Rama Forums

Today I noticed something strange

doug petschke

today I noticed something strange when sequencing shimmer fadedown from 100 to 0 i noticed that it really does not do that it never did actually fade down to 0 it looked like it only faded to about 30 percent... anyone know why? I have noticed other strange things like this with other features too.

Edited by doug petschke

Are you using LEDs or incandescents?

If LEDs, are you using G3 boards or the older G2 models? If G2, have you tried a snubber?

Are you using LEDs or incandescents?

If LEDs, are you using G3 boards or the older G2 models? If G2, have you tried a snubber?

George thanks for the reply... incans.....

Check the hardware wizard for the minimum fade level. It might be 30%. As well check the sequence editor, you may have your fade tool, under tools set to where it cant fade less than 30% so a fade to dark would go from 100% to 30% then stay there.

WELL! I thought is was rather odd too... Even in the sequence editor it says shimmer down 100 to 0 percent. but hey I am real good at finding bugs.. At work. we got this new software for tracking work... I have found sooo many bugs, glitches they are flabbergasted...

Any hows I thought about doing a firmware upgrade if there is one.. but I scared ....VEEEERRRRY scared think i may just wait till after Christmas and videos are done

hardware says 90 to 0 ...I set to 90 a while back

went back into the sequence and it actually says 100 to 0

looked at the fade options... it is set to 0 .....

Edited by doug petschke