Light-O-Rama Forums

PSY Gangnam Style meets LMFAO Sexy and I Know It

jimswinder

If anyone is interested I have a sequence for the Gangnam Style and LMFAO Sexy and I Know It remix...

File was too big to share here, so either email me (jimswinder@hotmaildotcom) or go to the link in my signature...

I have Sequence, Audio and Visualizer files for download...

PLEASE follow the download instructions at the top of the page!!!

Edited by jimswinder

Hey Jim,I also could not down load the music for some reason, if u could drop me an email that would be great

sirrob@rochester.rr.com

thanks!!

Rob

Jim:

looks like its a dead link on your site. any chance you could send me the audio file as well? tswope_smartcs at yahoo dot com. thank you sir.

could you email me your audio file too. tried to download multiple times but it would not work. rrandall5563@yahoo.com

hmmmm links worked fine for me, is everyone right clicking and hitting "save link as" to download the files?

I can toss them on my dropbox account if you think that will help some of you download them.

I don't know if it is just not working for some people or they aren't following the directions...

If you have posted here and have not received an email from me with the files, please email me again at jimswinder at Hotmail dot com, and I will get them to you

Edited by jimswinder

Jim, will you please send me the audio file it will not download from your site. Thanks much, Merry Christmas

E-mail: dick.linn@gmail.com