Light-O-Rama Forums

First year doing all I can with 16 channels.

AlanD

Thanks to every one who posted there sequences to the Google drive, Sky drive and else where. With some modifications the work very well. We have a small yard, so its hard to see things growing much beyond 16 channels. The neighbors usually bring kids by after dinner to see the lights and music. Take care and thanks....

That's making pretty good use of 16 channels!

Who's the artist in Deck the Rooftops?

Thanks.

Sounds like the Glee cast to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Second the big thank you to all who share sequences. My display would have been DOA without you. Really disappointed in the one sequence I purchased from LOR.

I've not bought any sequences from LOR but like any sequence you either buy or download from anyone else, its probably limited in scope and needs to be adjusted for your own display. I purchased one sequence from "Our Holiday Light Displays" because frankly, their's looked a lot better than my own version using the same tune. I also thought it might be nice to see someone else's programming style vs my own therefore possible improvements in my own way of doing things. I was very pleased with their sequence and yes, I had to modify it to work with my display and since it was limited in channel count as opposed to mine, I greatly enhanced it. The result was a very nice sequence and turned out to be one of my favorites and lots of nice comments about it.

• The topic was locked