Light-O-Rama Forums

Video Camera

LORi P

Can someone post a video of their display using the Flip Gen 2?

you can see a video on my Facebook page (see signature block), also you can go to George's site his video's are using the same camera I believe.

Edited by MCas4380

This year I wanted a camera that would do a better job for videos. My camera last year was pretty good, but died young. Friend of mine at work is really into cameras and pointed me to the Canon Powershot S110. I was thinking of going to a nice SLR camera, but this one got great reviews for shooting night video. After reading this thread though going to play with the apature settings a bit more to see if I can't get the color to come out better.

Just checked pricing. Can get the fz200 for $349 from the friends and family site.

Larry: Talked about the FZ200 on PC I think the camera sounds really great.......But I ordered it from a local vender a month ago and as of last week I don't think he even ordered it cuz when I called and threatened to cancel my order he didn't even care, so i canceled it If you can get me this camera for $349 rather quickly I would love to get one.Please PM me. Time is getting short for this years videos.

Larry: Talked about the FZ200 on PC I think the camera sounds really great.......But I ordered it from a local vender a month ago and as of last week I don't think he even ordered it cuz when I called and threatened to cancel my order he didn't even care, so i canceled it If you can get me this camera for $349 rather quickly I would love to get one.Please PM me. Time is getting short for this years videos.

You need to follow his original post to order the camera, that is the only way it will work.