Light-O-Rama Forums

This has been the setup from He..! Busted CCR

David Barnett

Hey folks, title says it all. trying to get things rolling for test last night, no way! One issue after another. Don't ask.

Anyway, I live in Colleyville,TX the DFW metroplex. My center 1/2 of my CCR is busted...traced to a broken resistor cylinder thingy.

I have a call into Don(LOR Partner) to see if he may have one in stock. I forgot were the link is for the other partners list.

If Don or anyone here doesn't have them; what would be the quickest way to obtain..ie overnight. Right now my cloudy mind can only think of LOR and wowlights.

I have a temp workaround, but it will affect the show somewaht. It is what it is I guess.

Any insight, ideas appreciated.

Best,

David

I have six of them that I have yet to use outside my office.. and for more then about 30 mins total. I am in California though.. I could overnight one to you if it is worth the tarrif.

I have about 8 CCRs in stock and can overnight to you. Go to my website and order or email me and I should be able to respond today. I have a few orders to prepare for tomorrow's shipping so adding is not too late.

Info@creativelightingdisplys.com

Thanks everyone. Don(Synchronized Christmas) has a set. I fly a 4 day begining tomorrow, so should work out when I get back home.

If that falls throough, I'll keep you guys in mind. Greatly appreciated.

Best,

David

• The topic was locked