Light-O-Rama Forums

Vertical writing

k6ccc

Brian, your 10-12x12_Vertical_Thin.custom.font.txt (after removing the .txt) only has vertical CAPS through N. The rest is horizontal..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• BrianBruderer

• k6ccc

• wbaker4

good to know it's not just me!!!! lol

oh wait..I see..it only happens to Jim's!!! lol

Edited by jimswinder

Yes, us geeks stay up late at light thinking of ways to screwy ways to do things. :P

If it is any compensation, just because I'm a programmer doesn't mean all software makes sense to me. I get equally frustrated with software products as well.

A funny thing is that I have a hard time knowing how to run all the remotes on our TV. I still have to ask my wife how to work them sometimes!

Brian, your 10-12x12_Vertical_Thin.custom.font.txt (after removing the .txt) only has vertical CAPS through N. The rest is horizontal..

Correction. The link in post 21 is good, but the one in post 35 is only A - N in vertical..

Sure enough the attachment in post 35 was bad. Sorry about that. I have deleted post 35, here is a good download:

Do a left mouse click on the attachment below and download it to:

c:\ <your lightorama folder> \ SuperStar \ Fonts

After downloading, remove the .txt from the name so that the name of the file is:

10-12x12_Vertical_Thin.custom.font

10-12x12_Vertical_Thin.custom.font.txt

Thanks Brian for doing all this for us...will there be a BOLD version in the next release? Personally I like the look of those better...

Go ahead Jim and start writing it :) .

xsklfldhfotujgdfgdg dk.lfjg dfhgqeur[0ir k;sjfg;hsfdgiuq90er klsdfgerht qei rt ;odiajfg ipog 9qert

hmmmm..doesn't seem to work.... :(:blink:

Since I started this thread and my request was so quickly completed, here is a short video of it being used - starts about 20 seconds into the clip.

Edited by k6ccc