Light-O-Rama Forums

One more question

Guest guest

I was testing all of my circuits tonight, getting ready for startup this weekend. Something strange is happening. I did a search in hardware to find all of my boards. It showed 20 or so "unknown devices". I did it again, and it showed 17 of the 18 boards I have out so far. The one that is missing is #15. Now #15 is a ctb16D, and it has a cat5 coming to it, then a telephone going out. I tested all of the others (before and after) and everything seemed to be working ok. I opened #15, and there is no red light, so I thought I blew a fuse. Well, I ran another search, and it showed 31 unknown devices, along with my other boards, but no #15 again. When I was searching for boards in the hardware software, the tree on #15 was coming on by itself, but again, there was no red led lit in on the ctb16d. I'm not sure what to think of it, and shut everything down until I can find out. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The telephone wire is going to a ctb08, but it works ok. Thanks.

Bill

Have you tried it by itself ? Or you can try this.. it worked to fix one of mine when it went down. Unplug it set the dial on it to 00 and then plug it in(the LED should flash rapidly. Then unplug and set to the orginal value it was just at and see if that helps any. If not sounds like maybe a chip went out.