Light-O-Rama Forums

Another Gangnam Style Sequence to Share

Jade Rymkos

Attached is my Gangnam Style sequence. I started with the sequence provided by James Morris and modified it for my display elements. Thanks James!

I used an mp3 that I downloaded from amazonmp3 so you may need to offset the timing a little.

- Jade

Hey bigmur007. I like what you did. If i was running my ccr that way i would use it.Unfortunalty I am doing a horizontal grid. Just a heads up I noticed when your face is singing. In the upper left corner a blue pixel is on just below the star,

Edited by redsea300

Someone at work wanted me to do this song. I wasn't going to do it but I think I will now that you've shared this sequence. Awesome job! Thanks

wow,i have sooo much to learn . I only have 32 channels and that whole multiple track thing..ummm yeah...better start practicing for next year!

Nice jub and thanks for the share!!!

I never made use of (or understood) the multiple tracks until I saw a sequence from Jade. Then, it just "clicked". It makes so much sense when sequencing to be able to isolate things by color and also by visual placement. Then, if you want to do a chase in red from left to right, you simply open the left to right red page and place in the chase. Really clever.

So if I put something on my left to right track, Will it then show up in my whole display track in a different order?

Let's say you have 8 mini trees in 4 colors. And you want to move the blue lights into their own track. You right click on the first tree's blue lights and add it to a new track, named "blue". Then, you right click on each of the other trees' blue channels, and add them to the "blue" track.

Now, blue track has the eight trees. If you open that track and add effects, they will show up in the main track as well, but oriented only on the blue tree channels.

So, you make tracks for whatever groupings make sense, and add effects to them which will also show up in the main channel listing. Channels can be a part of multiple tracks as well (such as main, blue, left to right blue, and top to bottom blue).

I find it super helpful!

I finished my Gangnam Style sequence today from a shared version and will get to watch it for the first time tonight in the show. It looks good to me in the visualizer, but I seem to always find things that I think I should change when I watch one live.

• 9 months later...