Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights On Display 2012 - Sherman Oaks, CA

MikeZ

I could not resist and had to post and say WOW!! Very impresive. One of the best displays I have seen. I can only imagine the hours you have in this display.

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

The cool thing about Mike's show is that he's created a true "Show". It starts up, leads you through it and continues the entertainment without stopping. The focus of the show changes from/to each of the main characters as needed and not one single item. So greatly different than the majority of us doing just lights to music. The technical complexity is extreme and he knows what he's doing which is obvious to all. Just wish I was out there to see it personally. I've been looking at the animation components and yeah, he spent some serious money but how it came out was well worth it.

That's simply amazing!!!!, my son and I smiled and laughed the whole way through, but you have a tough critic.... My son asked how come the two elves in the front don't sing..hahahaha.

I think I'm going outside to unplug my lights now and leave this to you pros!

The cool thing about Mike's show is that he's created a true "Show". It starts up, leads you through it and continues the entertainment without stopping. The focus of the show changes from/to each of the main characters as needed and not one single item. So greatly different than the majority of us doing just lights to music. The technical complexity is extreme and he knows what he's doing which is obvious to all. Just wish I was out there to see it personally. I've been looking at the animation components and yeah, he spent some serious money but how it came out was well worth it.

That's simply amazing!!!!, my son and I smiled and laughed the whole way through, but you have a tough critic.... My son asked how come the two elves in the front don't sing..hahahaha.

I think I'm going outside to unplug my lights now and leave this to you pros!

awesome. the family is enjoying your video. thanks for posting it

Thank you all!

My son asked how come the two elves in the front don't sing..hahahaha.

Your son is a tough critic! :D

For those of you that know Mike personally like I do - Mike your passion for the entertaining that you do is what places you at the top of the world. I know your mom loves what you do - and those of us in your personal circle see your love for entertainment. The giggles and smiles you have drawn out of all us children both young and old places additional jewels in your crown!

Never stop being Mike !

Another outstanding show! Well worth another Emmy to go with the one on your mantle.

Wish I could be there - maybe next year Laura and I can return for a day or two.

Lowell

Thank you Lowell, I really appreciate it! The display has been really well received this year, and I'm very happy everyone's enjoying it so much.

I wish we were able to enjoy each others displays in person. Hopefully we can all get together again in the new year!

• The topic was locked