Light-O-Rama Forums

Fastforwarding - Help please!

DJJ

Hi there,

I'm currently sequencing a song right now in the LOR3 Basic Plus Sequence Editor, and was wondering if there is any way to fastforward through the stuff that I have already sequenced to get to a different part of the song. I have to listen to the song and sequence as I go to get the timings down, and I'm really not enjoying sitting through 3 minutes of a sequence that I have seen over, and over, and over again just to add one little thing in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Don

you can highlight any cell and use the space bar to start and stop...

you can also select certain time lengths and keep playing that over and over...(under Play>Play Range)

Edited by jimswinder

If you click and drag on the time line, it will highlight that part of the song, spacebar will play the selected area over and over. Click the timeline again to cancel or move to a new section.

Yes..bad mouth the Beta Testers!!! :P

Oh? I thought threads being locked was a good thing, atleast it was on other forums I've been a member of :P It meant that the discussion was closed/question answered so the forum didn't become flooded with unnecessary posts and gravedigs.

Oh? I thought threads being locked was a good thing, atleast it was on other forums I've been a member of :P It meant that the discussion was closed/question answered so the forum didn't become flooded with unnecessary posts and gravedigs.

I was just being my usual smart ass self...Please don't pay any attention to any of my comments...like the others have learned to do... :rolleyes:

Once the question is answered, we specialize in sarcastic remarks, "humorous" content, and inside jokes ;)

Speaking of play visible screen only, when I upgraded to S3,that feature no longer works! Just keeps right on goin! Like that darn pink bunny...

I think it's permanently set on play from where I am clicked at. Nothing changes it. Thoughts?

Guest wbottomley

Speaking of play visible screen only, when I upgraded to S3,that feature no longer works! Just keeps right on goin! Like that darn pink bunny...

I think it's permanently set on play from where I am clicked at. Nothing changes it. Thoughts?

It works just fine in S3.

I was just being my usual smart ass self...Please don't pay any attention to any of my comments...like the others have learned to do... :rolleyes:

Hey Jim, Is your pole staying up this year? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

Hey Jim, Is your pole staying up this year? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

so far just a broken star..high winds the day before Thanksgiving...

I put some "blue pills" down my mast..seems to be helping it stay stiff and upright...in the wind...