Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II photos (from PLUS)

lkcubsrule

Well, back at the PC forums, some people have graciously taken photos of the LOR II board at PLUS. It is supposed to be AWESOME! It is supposed to be released sometime in September.

Here are some of the photos...
lor2c.jpg

lor2d.jpg

lor2e.jpg

lor2_screen.jpg

And finally, the LOR booth.

LOR2f.jpg

id need to see it for myself to understand whats what LOL...looking good though...like the fact you can put a pic of your house in to see it lit up

cant wait for it to come out...hopefully ill have enough time to resequence if necessary

johnny christmas wrote:

cant wait for it to come out...hopefully ill have enough time to resequence if necessary

The only re-sequencing you would need to do would be in the event you wished to take advantage new features. Of course, this presumes there are new features that you want to take advantage of.

Dan has said all along that your current sequences will convert to LORII just fine.

Don wrote:

johnny christmas wrote:

The only re-sequencing you would need to do would be in the event you wished to take advantage new features. Of course, this presumes there are new features that you want to take advantage of.

Dan has said all along that your current sequences will convert to LORII just fine.
yeah, im aware of that, im talking about doing the pic with lights and trying it and resequencing if needed....id rather do it then instead of when i get everything up and sitting on the steps accross from my house with a laptop and redoing things live before i turn the lights on for the season

I'm just gonna sequence as normal...and then probably change some stuff in the sequences when it comes out later. I think I'm gonna like the picture overlay!

What I see, I like. Hope it will be ready to release soon. Maybe Dan will post the handout from Plus on the LOR website for us to drool over. (hint, hint) I have been sequencing, but think I am going to stop and wait for LOR II now. Those features that allow you to break things into smaller segments and moving channels around will make my life much easier. The part about separate beat tracks also is intriguing. I know Dan says, don't wait, but I figure the time between now and release will be made up quite rapidly by using LOR II.

lkcubsrule wrote:

Well, back at the PC forums, some people have graciously taken photos of the LOR II board at PLUS. It is supposed to be AWESOME! It is supposed to be released sometime in September.

Here are some of the photos...

And finally, the LOR booth.

Luke,

I don't see the pictures from here in UK :D Is there a reason for that?

Martin

[Edit] To remove pictures...... and save bandwidth now that I know why :shock: [/Edit}

The pictures are on the planetchristmas website so if you are not logged in on that site you will get a broken link icon.

I had the same issue on one computer and after I logged into planetchistmas things looked fine.

-Bill

I probably should host them on Photobucket...

EDIT: they are hosted, and should be viewable to everyone

lkcubsrule wrote:

I probably should host them on Photobucket...

EDIT: they are hosted, and should be viewable to everyone

Ahhh! Now I can see them, whether that's down to being logged into PC as well or to the Photobucket hosting.............. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...