Light-O-Rama Forums

New Sequences on LORSequences.com

Dale W

I have just uploaded several (ten) of my 2007 sequences on http://lightoramasequences.com for use and downloading.

The sequences are for 160 channels, including a singing reindeer with 3 channels, a 4 color Mega tree (14 channels per color), 7 snow flakes that hang from a tree, two sets of leaping lights, lights that hang from gutters, shrubs, vertical and horizontal stripes on the roof peak (three sets of colors), 12 mini trees on my property and 12 mini trees on my neighbor's property and more.

If you have questions, let me know. They are in the User New Submissions section.

Dale W wrote:

I have just uploaded several (ten) of my 2007 sequences on http://lightoramasequences.com for use and downloading.

The sequences are for 160 channels, including a singing reindeer with 3 channels, a 4 color Mega tree (14 channels per color), 7 snow flakes that hang from a tree, two sets of leaping lights, lights that hang from gutters, shrubs, vertical and horizontal stripes on the roof peak (three sets of colors), 12 mini trees on my property and 12 mini trees on my neighbor's property and more.

If you have questions, let me know. They are in the User New Submissions section.
They sound really nice. but I could not get them to work.

Harold

Speakefamily wrote:

They sound really nice. but I could not get them to work.

Harold

Well, you don't say what problem you are having with them. However, I'm going to guess that LORSequecnes.com still doesn't allow music to be uploaded. If that's the case, then you will need to do one of two things.

1) Find the music to go with the file.
2) Convert it to a .LAS (Animation Only) file.

For #1, simply find the music, and place it on your hard-drive in your LOR Audio directory. If the sequence still can not find the music, then you will need to "Edit -> Audio File" and point it to the right file.

For #2, simply "File -> Save As" and save it to a .LAS file. Be sure to select the .LAS from the drop down menu, and to change the file extension on the file.