Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't view sequence editor while show is running

Greg.Ca

Now that the show is running, I would like to 'see' the sequence editor as the different songs are playing. I have a 2 monitor system and on my right monitor the visualizer is working correctlyand filling up my entire monitor screen as it should. However on my left screen, I would like to see the songs being played on the sequence editor. It's not. On the left screen is the control panel status showing the starting and stopping of songs. I cannot seem to get the sequence editor to show up as the different songs are being played. I remember that last year as the songs were played, the sequence editor would come up for each song. (Hopefully I'm remembering correctly.) That's not happening now. What can I do to bring up the sequence editor while th songs are being played in the 'show?

another note, dont play with the show pc while running a show. the click of button will go thru the transmitter. worst yet. watching a video on youtube. at the end of your show. might help also if you turn off the transmitter when the show is over.