Light-O-Rama Forums

Gangnam Style sequence for Christmas

jfelix

Hi Chet,

First, I want to say thank you for your sequence. As I said in an email to you, I ended up using only one channel of yours as the major beat of music, gave the sequence more symmetry (that's the engineer in me) and went from there. Here's my Vimeo video (sorry it's so dark). Let me know what you think? Oh, Yeah. I cut the song down to just over two minutes. Couldn't take it anymore! :D

Richard

Looks great, I sometimes do that same thing with sequences I "acquire". nothing every fits your display perfectly but as long as you can find a good beat track you can add the rest. I have a wild New Year's Dubstep that even though I am not a fan of the music it fits my display really well with minor tweaking. The "originator" of the sequence did a great job on laying down the effect with the music.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• cjcruz

• jimswinder

• caniac

how do i get to this? the link just takes me to my google drive.

apparently you need to have a Gmail account and be logged in to it...

or perhaps download Google Drive:

https://tools.google.com/dlpage/drive?hl=en_US&pli=1#eula

Edited by jimswinder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I have a 96 channel version that I modified from a fellow board members 16 channel version. PM me if interested, may get a chance to send it early tomorrow or Monday (it is on my office PC or I can try and reconnect my show PC to the internet).

Can I get a Copy j_ciuffo@comcast.net

CJ ,

I hate to ask, because I know you've been swamped with this request, but can you send me a copy.  I just received my 16 channel started package yesterday and am trying to put something together.  What better than Gangnam Style!

My email is trifive55@yahoo.com

Thanks a Million and Merry Christmas!

VIctor

• 1 month later...

id love a copy of this just got my first light o rama for Christmas and I love it still playing around with the sequence software my email is speedym@gmail.com many thanks in advance (16 Channel)