Light-O-Rama Forums

"It's Called Christmas with a Capital C"

Papa6058

Does anyone have this song sequenced for 48 channels? If so would you please share for my wife, OK for me so my wife is happy LOL

Thank you

Michael

Michael, sorry to make you look dumb, but in Williams post there's a link to free sequences. Also you are in the sequences forum, there's a pinned thread offering free sequences. Also at the top the search option works most of the time.

Michael, sorry to make you look dumb, but in Williams post there's a link to free sequences. Also you are in the sequences forum, there's a pinned thread offering free sequences. Also at the top the search option works most of the time.

Thanks Jim. NP I can make myself look dumb just fine. LOL I did search the ones on his link I did not find it there. I will keep Looking TY

Michael

Guest Don Gillespie

Anybody?

Seriously, Jim gave you the answer, look in the second post of this thread William has a mess load of free sequences click on the link in his signature line and then find your sequence

I bet you I could find one in 10 minutes.

I hope to know my way around the sites soon, but I have scoured that list for some 2+ hours and did not find one. I did however get a few my wife screamed and kicked her feet saying oh yea I love that, so Thank you very much for the links you have been a marvelous help.

And Don I owe you a gratitude also for pushing me into looking harder at all the site. :D

Everyone I get to exchange messages with has been very very helpful, GREAT folks on a great forum!

Thank you

Michael