Light-O-Rama Forums

Wizards in Winter 48 Channels

Papa6058

I am in panic mode. I dillie dallied around, ordered my controllers late, and with the holidays I won't even get my controllers until the 27th. The grand kids and I have been working all day on lights and tomorrow is Thanksgiving. (Happy Thanksgiving everyone!) I have played with program now for a week and I am drowning in a lake of panic. I have never even seen a LOR system in person so I am asking if anyone can help me with at least my wife's favorite song sequence Wizards in Winter. Please help! I do own the music. I know this is a desperate plea for help, but that is where I am at. I thought I could do 5-7 songs in the week I was waiting for my controllers but WOW it is a time consuming adventure that you have to wrap your mind around before you can even really get started. My mind is not quite there LOL

I have built (well if I get it finished today. My first Mega Spiral Tree 3 colors all with 8 channels so 24 channels on it, 7 mini white trees, a blowup santa that a spot light is a channel, one 8' wrapped tree, a solid santa, a reindeer, and a blow mold solder, 5 bushes, 2 outlined windows, red lights on the roof lines, icicles, and 4 channels of snow flakes on the roof

Thank you all that at least read this, if you don't have Wizards in Winter I would be most appreciative for any 48 channel Christmas song.

First: breathe. It's just Christmas lights.

Second, there are loads of free sequences available you can adapt to your needs. All will be okay... :) Check the sequencing forum here for links to all kinds of sites.

Cheers!

First: breathe. It's just Christmas lights.

Second, there are loads of free sequences available you can adapt to your needs. All will be okay... :) Check the sequencing forum here for links to all kinds of sites.

Cheers!

LOL TY I have been looking guess have not fount the sequencing forum yet. I have been running an out of the box 6 channels for about 5 years, WOW this is so much better and more complicated. again TY very much!

• Like 1

If you'll PM me your e-mail I'll send you mine.

As was already said....breathe and take your time. You'll go crazy if you russ through and can't figure out what went wrong when the lights don't turn on.

"If you build it they will come"

They will also wait till you build it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck.

If you'll PM me your e-mail I'll send you mine.

As was already said....breathe and take your time. You'll go crazy if you russ through and can't figure out what went wrong when the lights don't turn on.

"If you build it they will come"

They will also wait till you build it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck.

Thank you, I sent PM first year not ready to turn lights on Thanksgiving night, and the support here has me OK with that.

Hey new to all this but its all I think about. I have three 16 channel lor. A mega tree with 24 channels. and 5 mini trees with 3 colors. Any help with sequencers would greatly be appreciated. Thanks Mhunt@OCH.ORG

Depending on your licensing ( do you have superstar?) you could just use the instant sequence feature. It wont be as nice as hours and hours of custom sequencing (trust me i know) but it will get your lights dancing and you can use that for as many songs as you like.

One of the members here runs a website that contains links to various sites where you can get free sequences that can be downloaded and tailored to your individual display. This is how I got started and with some copying and pasting skills you should be able to put together some pretty decent sequences in a short period of time. Thanks to all of the good folks on here that have donated their time and talents by providing these sequences free of charge has allowed us sequencing challenged to still produce a nice show!!

http://www.highcountrylights.com/links/free-sequences.html