Light-O-Rama Forums
ThatDJTroy

My first two songs of my show

Well, I did my homework last year .... and started sequencing in March this year after receiving my LOR starter kit as my birthday present. Here's my first two songs of my show...

http://youtu.be/9C3Jy3XmfKM

Enjoy

Nice job on the sequencing!

Very nice indeed. :)

Great job, your timing is spot on!

Nice work. How many total Channels? It looks as though you are using RGB floods as well, yes?

THANKS ALL!!!

Jonnyci - 48 channels. No, everything is incandescent. I is too po' to afford LEDs yet :P Maybe I'll catch a good sale at Wally World 12/26.

Here is another video. The sequence is timed exactly to the track. But for some reason, my phone's video capture, and maybe the upload to YouTube has the lights off from the sound. Irritating!!

Edited by ThatDJTroy

Looks lovely - especially love the star that you have over the garage :)

Thanks all! Will be posting the remaining videos soon...

THANKS ALL!!!

Jonnyci - 48 channels. No, everything is incandescent. I is too po' to afford LEDs yet :P Maybe I'll catch a good sale at Wally World 12/26.

Here is another video. The sequence is timed exactly to the track. But for some reason, my phone's video capture, and maybe the upload to YouTube has the lights off from the sound. Irritating!!

very cool tree pattern.

Nicely done! You're well on your way!

That looks great!!!! How about that star? Did you make that or buy it?

Oh how I remember those days, looking outside the window and saying "wow, there are THREE cars out there!" Don't worry, by next year you will wonder when you are going to be able to go by bread because you have to be home every night to direct traffic. :). Everyone here says be careful what you wish for for a good reason. You are in the "good days" right now when you can really enjoy it yourself even though you don't realize it! Btw, my first 2 years I would dress up as Santa and wave at cars hoping they would stop.