Light-O-Rama Forums

Yes, Yes, Yes, and YES!

George Simmons

I wonder what the neighbors were thinking as I was prancing around the yard whooping and hollerin' like a school girl tonight?

Sadly, none of them probably gave it a second glance... nor do I particularly give a rip what most of them think anyway...

But the point is I pulled a DiMaggio tonight. A LOR DiMaggio, actually. No Marilyn, but oh just as sweet...

Sharon and I have been connecting lights to controllers for almost the entire past week. We've got 56 various types of LOR controllers (DiMaggio, 56, get it?) in four networks spread over two yards. Tonight I finished connecting the networks, powered the controllers, and almost wet myself with joy! All 56 controllers showing solid red/green, sitting where I put them and doing exactly what they're told to do! No stragglers, no absenteeism, no sloughing, no over-achieving, no prima donnas - just controller after controller working as one for the greater good! All hands on deck the very first time out of drydock pitching a perfect game!

Yes, I am indeed insufferably pleased with myself... batting 56 for 56 right out of the box and feeling pretty darn good about it! Bring on Thanksgiving - we're all set to go!

Now, all I've gotta do is figure out what to do with all my extra time - never been done this early before.

• Like 7

Way to go George! Your experience and meticulous attention to detail has paid off (AGAIN)! Hope you have a great lighting season!

D.T.

PS - Just viewed some of your videos again... they always put a smile on my face (and on your house!)

That is amazing. I have 15 controllers and 1 always want to play hard ball. This year it was number 9.

Edited by dougd

Guest Don Gillespie

Everyone gets lucky once in a while its a darn good thing Sharon knows what she is doing, otherwise you would be asking for help. LOL :P you rally didn't think this was going to be one those way to go George threads did you . :P

Edited by Don Gillespie
  • Like 1

Speaking of video Mike, I've been looking at your 2012 videos, and once again you've outdone yourself! Congrats to YOU sir...

Guest Don Gillespie

Glad everything worked out George, it is very gratifying to know that everything is working perfectly, I will let my sister know you are up and running right after thanksgiving they always love your show.

• The topic was locked