Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbies Unite! 16 Channelers!

GDesch

Hey guys,

I need Email Addresses, I have sent the list to James, Brewers 777, Hharrishill, and Symphony. I need email addresses of Bud Bray, and Djsk0tt. Hopeing to add more to the list, so keep the email addresses coming! I will send them out in batches once a week. If you send me something, unless otherwise specified as a personal gift, it will be on the free share list sent to those who want it.

Thanks,

Garek

Here's mine...budbray@cogeco.ca

And thanks! I've got a few 16 channel ones from various places on the web, i'll make a list and post it.

Bud

Edited by Bud Bray

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bud Bray

• james morris

• GDesch

• symphony

WOW! Looking thru Garek's list, seems he's got all the ones I have and more! Still i'll list mine probably tomorrow, maybe I have 1 he doesn't. Thanks for the share Garek.

Bud

i put a connection from the other post to here so others can get the help i also redid somenight, ganham style, crazy christmas bubstep down to 16 channel if instreted hotrod54ford@yahoo.com

FIrst, Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Just jumping back on the forum now. I've spent the past several days working in my yard to get set up. 97% finished, and boy am I tired!!

Awesome idea, thanks! Much of my display this year is sequences borrowed from James Morris, so I owe him a huge thanks. I'd love any stuff people want to share, my e-mail is Klayfish@aol.com

I assume for the songs hosted in the link above, the MP3 or WAV file would be the "standard" version of the song we can find online? If so, what websites do you guys use? I used to use Napster years ago, but haven't downloaded stuff in a long time (I usually listen to satellite radio in the car). Just want to make sure I grab the right song.

I want to contribute to this in whatever way I can. I'm e-mailing you my 16 channel version of "Call Me Maybe". Please just keep in mind that this was my first ever attempt at sequencing...and it shows. :wacko::lol: But hey, I'm proud that I did it and am still going to use it in my show. Feel free to edit the daylights out of it though.

Edited by Klayfish

you gave it to me a while ago i used it for halloween now i using it for christmas great job all i did was add the singing to it be proud of it

I just uploaded about a dozen sequences that I didn't see already there. Some of them are 32-channel, but they were originally 16-channel and then 'upgraded' so they will still look great in 16-channels.

Count me in, too! michaelgoul@yahoo.com

Working on 2 - 7 foot spiral trees following

My inspiration is this awesome display - but my trees will be pvc: http://www.mestalights.com

I am wrapping each tree in a different direction, and will duplicate the same sequences for each tree, but hopefully with the different directions, it will be interesting.....

I would like to say thank you to GDesch, this is such a awsome idea and also to everyone that uploaded songs. I have been progrmaing like crazy trying to get ready for my first show this year, but only have a few done. I will look and see if i have any that are not on the list. My email address is Cameronotwell@yahoo.com if you will please add me to the list.

Hello all. Newbie here with one 16 channel controller and a 14 foot spiral tree. Can anyone share a 16 channel sequence? Please send to gyirga@bellsouth.net All lights are blue and spiral one way. Many thanks in advance. As I learn and write my own in the future I will share.

ALRIGHT UPDATE!!!

Anyone who wants 16 channel sequences can go here to upload, download, and share! This made possible mostly by James Morris, so a huge thanks to him! The link is below, anyone can edit, but please keep it clean, I dont want to have to fix stuff.

https://docs.google....jRNa1oyVzA/edit

Thank you all,

Garek Desch

OK how do i upload a sequence i have to the site? It's DIng Fries Are Done by bob rivers and i sequenced it myself. Not perfect but it's my first solo.

Also have 35 others but those are already listed on that site.

Edited by Bud Bray

OK, stupid question but here goes...where do you get the light o rama signatures you state your channels and lights?

DOH!

Bud

I inherited this insanity from my father-in-law... he passed away 2 years ago. He had HUGE, AMAZING shows in Jacksonville, FL. The family had to sell their house and my wife and I have been passed the torch. We're gunning to have 16 channels set up and running. What's the best way to organize your sequences when starting. Biggest groups of lights on channel 1 to smallest on 16? I'm working on a couple songs and will post if I can make them respectable! Thanks everyone! Excited to be here! :D

Matt

I'm a complete newbie to this too, this is my first year with it. But in my limited experience, I think organizing your channels in a sequence is completely dependant on your display. You'll want to set it up however is the most logical for you to work with. For instance, my 16 channel display consists of a row of 8 mini trees and a second row of 8 incan light trees 30' in front of the mini trees. It made the most sense for me to organize my channels with 1-8 (going right to left) being the minis and 9-16 being the incan light trees.

I've been off work sick for a week with a virus, but the past two days, I've finally had the energy to get out of bed and thanks to checking out sequences on youtube, studying sequences sentto me for free, and working out how to use Visualiser, I now have two sequences completed for my house - christmas eve sarajevo, and all I want for christmas is you. I will upload those to the site to share also.

Tackling Polar Express suite now - did receive a free version of those, however it's not really suited to my house setting so have to redo/ it mostly, but definitly the guidelines will help! :)

Am now seeking We Need A Little Christmas Now if anyone knows where I could get it from - going to use the Glee version of the song! Will buy from LoR site as a last resort if I need to!

Edited by symphony

Get me on the list, we have a whopping 6 we did this year (OK so wife did) but we are just getting started, she has the bug bad, and would love to share most of what we have! Have to go check, but we mostly followed the 4x4 recommended on the site, although we really have 2x2x4x4x4..... jkroha@gmail.com