Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Send it.

Matt:have

you done the Grinch Song?

Thanks

I have 8 channel singing pumpkin but would love Katy Perry  Roar.  Sending you the mp3 if you have time!

Send It.

Just finished the long version of This Is Halloween, I had to fix the audio because it was in two mono channels so I cleaned it up a bit.  You can find the light sequence part in a different thread on this forum.

Up next

Bring Me To Life

and I am still working on wytches brew.

Matt

Matt:

What music track/version did you use for this one/

Are you talking about the Jim Carey version of the Grinch. I'd love to see that done...

I had in mind the original version. that is the one i plan on sending him

Ok first half of Blurred Lines Faces are done somebody needs to get started on the light portion.

I cleaned up the song as best as I could, it sounds pretty good.

Hi Matt, sent you a couple  of Emails.   Haven't heard back on the Donation stuff.   I'll send another as backup, Just in case.

Thank You for the Tubular Hell sequence, appreciate the hard work.

Does it look like you'll get to the TSO O Fortuna I sent you.  Just need a heads up. I know you have a lot in the list, didn't know if  this one will make the cut.

it's one of my main  Halloween sequences, so I'll need to make changes; if you don't get to it.

This sequence does have  the lights. :-)      Sorry, Tubular Hell did not. I'm working on it though.

Thank You again for everything.

I'm flying a 4 day trip starting today, so be out of pocket till Thurs. night.

Best,

David

I did a quick search online, and on LOR, I couldn't find it, but has anyone ever done the singing faces to Rob Zombie's Dragula, or Living Dead Girl.  Thinking those are some pretty decent Halloween songs.

I am very new to the whole light show thing, thinking about attempting my first Halloween show this year.  Running out of time to build stuff let alone sequence stuff.

Ok first half of Blurred Lines Faces are done somebody needs to get started on the light portion.

I cleaned up the song as best as I could, it sounds pretty good.

Send me the audio you are using and I will do the lights tonight for you. Also how did Fox work?

Send me the audio you are using and I will do the lights tonight for you. Also how did Fox work?

Still answering emails and finishing Blurred Lines, but from what you have sent it has been very helpful, thank you Tofer26

Are you talking about the Jim Carey version of the Grinch. I'd love to see that done...

Matt:

What music track/version did you use for this one/

I had in mind the original version. that is the one i plan on sending him

Email my directly about audio info.  Email is found below

and I am going to do both versions of Mr Grinch, they line up pretty close so I can do both at the same time.

Matt

• Like 1

What does the Fox say??? LOL!!

Might have to do this one myself. Personally I didn't think much of it but my daughter likes it and that's what I think its all about, pleasing the kids.

Email my directly about audio info.  Email is found below

and I am going to do both versions of Mr Grinch, they line up pretty close so I can do both at the same time.

Matt

Thats awesome! This will look great with my show. I will send you the sequence to my show for the Jim Carey Version if you want it. I just don't know how to attach it.

Rob

I did a quick search online, and on LOR, I couldn't find it, but has anyone ever done the singing faces to Rob Zombie's Dragula, or Living Dead Girl.  Thinking those are some pretty decent Halloween songs.

I am very new to the whole light show thing, thinking about attempting my first Halloween show this year.  Running out of time to build stuff let alone sequence stuff.

No I have not seen either of these songs, I dont think I have time this year to get to those.

Do you have the light sequence done to them.

I dont have enough time to do the faces for everyone and then go back and do the light portions as well, so I usually give priority to those sequences that allready have the light sequence part done.

Matt

Sorry Tofer just finally got caught up in my emails, I am averaging 25 a day now from this forum alone.

i will run it tonight and see what I can do for you.  I would love to see this up and running for Halloween.

What Does The Fox Say.

Might have to do this one myself. Personally I didn't think much of it but my daughter likes it and that's what I think its all about, pleasing the kids.

Actually Tofer took a crack at this I have his Papagayo files and I am going to see what I can do with it tonight.  I might have this by tomorrow.

Matt

Again please send me your sequences by using the upload link below or email me directly, I will not share you light sequence but I have exhausted myself by doing all these requests for faces and I have not even started to put the light portion of the sequence together, (plus I am not that great at the light portion of sequencing, faces yes.)

Please contribute so I may continue to take requests

TOFER26 I could not bring up the .pgo with audio did you use papagayo or the papagayo mod?  It seems like the timing is stretched when I tried to load into LOR, did you set papapgayo mod to 25 fps when you did breakdown, because I noticed it was running at 30fps.  LOR is 25 fps or lips will not match up.

Edited by matt stuart