Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Well Matt you have very similar elements to some of mine...so there are plenty of things to crib from in the rest of the sequence I shared with you!

Im looking at the list tonight to prioritize the other songs I still need faces done for!  :-)

We have a similar taste in music, I should be able to do all of those songs by xmas, I can use pretty much all of them in my show and have some for next year.  I should be able to pop out one a night once my kids are back in school full time, which is wed...I am pretty much a stay at home dad in the summer and I do all my real estate leg work at night when mom gets home.  Now I can focus on work during the day and sequence at night.

Matt.

PS

If I can cut and paste light sequences from you and the other members it makes it well worth my while to do the faces for you guys (or gals).

Pretty good at the face sequencing but cant seem to get the light portion down.

Edited by matt stuart

Matt, I am using your Amazing Grace sequence and adding it to my light sequence. Great job - even if it was a short song. I am expanding from 16 to 48 this year, not counting the singing trees, so working to expand my 2012 songs to the new layouts and then add the singing trees. I uploaded one song and my 2012 sequence to Chris Tomlin's Joy to the World. After I get it modified for 48 channels, I can upload the revised one - if you are interested.  Thanks again for sharing.  Randy

Just finished a parody to Sexy and I Know It.

That sounds neat I'll check it out thanks for letting us know Matt. Oh Matt I am sending you my sequence for Avenged Sevenfold and the edited MP3 I did redone,  look in your drop box in the next few minutes and let me know.

That sounds neat I'll check it out thanks for letting us know Matt. Oh Matt I am sending you my sequence for Avenged Sevenfold and the edited MP3 I did redone,  look in your drop box in the next few minutes and let me know.

Matt you are the man, is Starships up for grabs ?I like to check it out.  Did you get my other sequence I sent you?  

Carlos you have to got to my dropbox link found below all of my posts.  sometimes you have to dig through my folders to find where I put specific songs i think i put Starships  in the newyears 2013 folder, for audio info you have to email me directly, again my email is found in my signature below all of my posts.

Also you sent me fall out boy which I am working on right now but it is a blank slate.  Could you resend your sequence with the whole show and animation please so I can paste the faces to it, and of course use your light sequence.

Again I do not do the light sequence I only do the faces.  Trust me you do not want me to do the light part, I am great with faces but the light show part is not my forte'.  

Matty

Matt, I am using your Amazing Grace sequence and adding it to my light sequence. Great job - even if it was a short song. I am expanding from 16 to 48 this year, not counting the singing trees, so working to expand my 2012 songs to the new layouts and then add the singing trees. I uploaded one song and my 2012 sequence to Chris Tomlin's Joy to the World. After I get it modified for 48 channels, I can upload the revised one - if you are interested.  Thanks again for sharing.  Randy

I am doing light em up today and then joy to the world is next.  

• 2 weeks later...

Um, I can't copy the sequence. Did you lock it down?

That happened to me before with another sequence that i was trying to copy, which sequence are you talking about?

To tell you the truth I don't even know how to lock a sequence.

I share everything I do so why bother learning how to lock it.

Did you find out how to unlock it?

I didn't find out how to unlock it. 

It was the I wan't Candy one...

Anyone else have that problem or know how he can unlock it?

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/27867-faces-and-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-copy-and-paste/

If you need help on Faces and want to know how to copy and paste them goto my other thread.

Link is found above.

I didn't find out how to unlock it. 

It was the I wan't Candy one...

Anyone else have that problem or know how he can unlock it?

Ok I will open up I want Candy and see what is going on.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/27867-faces-and-everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-copy-and-paste/

If you need help on Faces and want to know how to copy and paste them goto my other thread.

Link is found above.

Ok I will open up I want Candy and see what is going on.

Figured it out, Keith check I want Candy for me and see if that did it.

I have the demo version of LOR on my computer hooked to my widescreen.  I like to watch the sequence on the big screen before I send them out to dropbox.  I guess the demo encrypted my file when I ran it through the demo version of LOR.  So I had to open it on my original computer and Re Save it.

Please inform me of any others that may be locked.

Matt

Edited by matt stuart