Light-O-Rama Forums
matt stuart

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

Would love 

4 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Matt are you still doing this?.   Todays check of the dropbox shows nothing new for 2015 or 16.  Also there is a donate file which I clicked and it took me to "Donate to Power Jam Dance Fitness"   maybe it always went there, I dont know but it seems odd to me.       You may be able to do the tuba O with just the SE  VU Wizard by setting the O channel when volume is reached. 

Tuba O?  Can you help me understand what you mean by this, and by the way, thank you for all of your hard work on makinf lor to papagayo and other apps, I try to donate when ever I can.  

Matt Faces.

On 10/23/2016 at 10:30 AM, ItsMeBobO said:

Matt are you still doing this?.   Todays check of the dropbox shows nothing new for 2015 or 16.  Also there is a donate file which I clicked and it took me to "Donate to Power Jam Dance Fitness"   maybe it always went there, I dont know but it seems odd to me.       You may be able to do the tuba O with just the SE  VU Wizard by setting the O channel when volume is reached. 

Are you still creating Face sequences? I have a Tuba Jingle Bells that has no words. I would like to have the faces make the "O" when there tubas would play. It sounds like a quartet.  Please let me know if you would be interested in attempting. I can email you the sound  file 

I apologize for being out of the game, life is extremely hectic, and I inherited a boat load of mice that ate through half of my shows lights.

I am just getting done repairing my xmas faces and hope to get back to putting out some face sequences soon.

Matt

• Like 2

Hi all if anyone is willing to share there sing faces with me it would be great thank   kbbjrs@yahoo.com

49 minutes ago, Rydbom said:

Hi all if anyone is willing to share there sing faces with me it would be great thank   kbbjrs@yahoo.com

There is a link in Matt's signature to his Dropbox with all his sequences 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 7:11 PM, matt stuart said:

I apologize for being out of the game, life is extremely hectic, and I inherited a boat load of mice that ate through half of my shows lights.

I am just getting done repairing my xmas faces and hope to get back to putting out some face sequences soon.

Matt

Matt, sorry about your issues with the mice and the loss of your show lights. You do great work and you help a lot of us in the LOR Sequence Sharing community, especially those of us (like myself) that continue to have issues ourselves with using the Papagayo program. Mine keeps messing up itself. When you get back to doing sequencing again could you PLEASE help me with "Hallelujah" for trees - Celtic Thunder version?

Errr sorry but does anyone have a Singing Face for Frozen?

Grand daughter will be here for Christmas (and you know little girls and Frozen)

The_Peter_Ford@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Hi Bill would you please share frozen with me thanks   kbjrs@yahoo.com  my wife has a day care and the kids would love it thanks

4 minutes ago, Rydbom said:

Hi Bill would you please share frozen with me thanks   kbjrs@yahoo.com  my wife has a day care and the kids would love it thanks

Sent 

sorry Bill wrong email kbbjrs@yahoo.com

17 minutes ago, Rydbom said:

sorry Bill wrong email kbbjrs@yahoo.com

Re sent 

HI Bill this sequence dose it have a sing face in it

Yes they are in their own track

39 minutes ago, Bill P said:

Yes they are in their own track

Sorry to bother you but I cant find the face

Click the drop-down box at the top that says tracks and go to the one that says singing trees 

I can only see it in the XML file from my phone and I can see that they are there in that file 

Let it Go-2015.lms · 1.88 MB  this is the file I got its everthing  but the face sorry  and thank again

2 hours ago, Rydbom said:

Let it Go-2015.lms · 1.88 MB  this is the file I got its everthing  but the face sorry  and thank again

I just got home and downloaded the same file that i sent you from my dropbox and the singing tree is in there. It's track #2. Track#1 it the yard and track #2 is the singing tree(s). Look for the drop down box at the top that says Track:1 Yard Click that and you will see Track 2: Singing Trees