Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

ya, send them my way, I am a Realtor so I have some time on my hands. i am running my own daddy day care til the market picks up.

I have tons of music so just send the lms files of what you have and any mp3 you may have edited. If you dont send mp3 please give a detail description of your title. song length artist etc.

Send to studog86@gmail.com

if you are familiar with dropbox I could share my folder with you so you can upload directly. pm your email if interested.

Today is a sad day, hurricane winds ripped out half my show and toppled my mega tree. I have lots of work to do this weekend after the storm passes.

I am in the northern California storm. Chico CA.

Wish me luck, and happy holidays.

Good deal Matt, I will get you what I have in a day or so, no real rush as I run my show all year long, one question for you though, you wouldn't happen to have a sequence to Starships by Nicki Minaj do you? if not I'm looking for it. I run my own webservers so I will send you the link to download the music and lms files at your leisure.

Good deal Matt, I will get you what I have in a day or so, no real rush as I run my show all year long, one question for you though, you wouldn't happen to have a sequence to Starships by Nicki Minaj do you? if not I'm looking for it. I run my own webservers so I will send you the link to download the music and lms files at your leisure.

Too funny, my wife and I started a buisness called power jam dance fitness. check out our website, our main song throughout the webpage is starships. Yes I have been told by my wife to do this song, so you know darn well I will be doing it. I have the music edited and cleaned up for family use, what I dont have is the lighting sequence. If you have that I could get it done by Christmas. Nice present for my wife.

Maybe she will backoff on nagging me about my blinkity light obsession.

Matt

PS my wife just read what I am writing and wants this done now. So please send me your lms file of starships post haste. (quickly)

Just finished silent night sinead o conner, add your own blinking eyes and its ready to go. Dont forget to edit the mp3 to 1 minute 15 seconds

Its in my dropbox now.

Matt

Too funny, my wife and I started a buisness called power jam dance fitness. check out our website, our main song throughout the webpage is starships. Yes I have been told by my wife to do this song, so you know darn well I will be doing it. I have the music edited and cleaned up for family use, what I dont have is the lighting sequence. If you have that I could get it done by Christmas. Nice present for my wife.

Maybe she will backoff on nagging me about my blinkity light obsession.

Matt

PS my wife just read what I am writing and wants this done now. So please send me your lms file of starships post haste. (quickly)

Just finished silent night sinead o conner, add your own blinking eyes and its ready to go. Dont forget to edit the mp3 to 1 minute 15 seconds

Its in my dropbox now.

Matt

Matt unfortunately I haven't had a chance to do anything with starships so I don't have any lighting sequence for it, sorry about that I bought a new house and I'm 2 1/2 months behind on getting my display up so I'm rushing to get the new house working but I'm constantly searching the web looking for one, if I find one I'll make sure to send it to you. And I checked out your fitness site, that's a crazy amount of people in a fitness class!

I will put the faces together, hopefully someone out there has the light sequence done.

Matt

Matt I'm working on the light sequence right now should have it done by morning, hopefully anyway, I've never done a light sequence usually just the faces so this will be interesting so keep that in mind when you look at it. lol I mean how bad can it be? lol don't answer that!

Matt I pm'ed you the link to download the finished starships light sequence and for everyone else, since this is my very first time doing a light sequence I'd like some feedback on what you think, I normally make my singing faces then take bits and pieces from light sequences that are already made to the songs I want for my faces so doing a light sequence from scratch was a learning experience for me.

http://youtu.be/LCRJi70UFT0

75%

0%

Edited by jtmcadams

• 2 weeks later...

Matt I pm'ed you the link to download the finished starships light sequence and for everyone else, since this is my very first time doing a light sequence I'd like some feedback on what you think, I normally make my singing faces then take bits and pieces from light sequences that are already made to the songs I want for my faces so doing a light sequence from scratch was a learning experience for me.

http://youtu.be/LCRJi70UFT0

75%

0%

Looks like I may have some time coming up to tackle Starships. I am willing to do it by New Years if I can get some help with the lighting sequence i need Mega tree arches and mini trees I have a 128 channel setup.

Matt

I am going to start a new thread on gettin Starships done by New Years.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Matt for the voices to complete this sequence! Everyone loved it! Merry Christmas!

Edited by keith5885
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

where can you get the singing faces at been looking for a couple of them

You make them yourself , with cutable rope lights and wire mesh or mini lights and peg board. You can purchase some at wowlights.com , but they want big $$ there.

• 2 weeks later...

where can you get the singing faces at been looking for a couple of them

I have the art work that you project on to 4x4 ft corrogated white panels.  its the same stuff they use for realestate signs.  You can buy them in 4x8 sheets for about 20 bucks at any graphic design place that makes realestate signs.  Project the picture onto the coro use a pen to trace the dots projected.  Use the appropriate size drill that will allow a mini light to pop in....it has to be snug without forcing the bulb in.  The different elements of the face are broken down so you wont waste too many bulbs.  If you have extra bulbs wrap them in a black bag so they dont shine through the back of your coro.

Thats it.

Matt