Light-O-Rama Forums
matt stuart

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't have a dropbox account.  Is there a way to email me a couple of sequences without me signing up and getting a dropbox?  Don't tell anyone, but I do a lot of my research for projects and ideas while in the office!!  I don't want to create an account if I don't have to, I might not be able to sign in anyways.

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't have a dropbox account.  Is there a way to email me a couple of sequences without me signing up and getting a dropbox?  Don't tell anyone, but I do a lot of my research for projects and ideas while in the office!!  I don't want to create an account if I don't have to, I might not be able to sign in anywayI 

I may be wrong here somebody can chime in but you should be able to download my stuff from dropbox without downloading and setting up an account with dropbox.

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't have a dropbox account.  Is there a way to email me a couple of sequences without me signing up and getting a dropbox?  Don't tell anyone, but I do a lot of my research for projects and ideas while in the office!!  I don't want to create an account if I don't have to, I might not be able to sign in anywayI 

I may be wrong here somebody can chime in but you should be able to download my stuff from dropbox without downloading and setting up an account with dropbox.

Your correct Matt, I didn't have one in the past and it worked fine

I have been accessing dropbox sites w/o login for the last year.   I did starts to see prompts this year, to register/login to an account.

But you can escape on past that prompt, into the DB you're trying to access.

Working on four new songs.

Fireball

Uma Thurman

Whip ney ney

Shut Up an Dance With Me

Can anyone do, or find the l8ght sequence for these songs for me.

I sent you an e-mail Matt!

may i talk you out of montage mix halloween, and light em up.  Thank you firedude_1@msn.com

may i talk you out of montage mix halloween, and light em up.  Thank you firedude_1@msn.com

Look at the bottom of all my posts, a link to all of my stuff is in dropbox.

Matt

Hi Matt,

thank you so much for all your songs!  Just curious, do you have a post or list of the mp3's that go with the sequences?  For example, Creep or the Montage  Halloween, witches brew, tublar hell, etc. 

Also, if I don't have a light sequence done yet, but would like to request a song for Christmas, are you open to that?

thanks again. Mike

Hi Matt,

thank you so much for all your songs!  Just curious, do you have a post or list of the mp3's that go with the sequences?  For example, Creep or the Montage  Halloween, witches brew, tublar hell, etc. 

Also, if I don't have a light sequence done yet, but would like to request a song for Christmas, are you open to that?

thanks again. Mike

all is song are under his signature ..for music you need to send him email ... cheer

Hi Matt,

thanks again. Mike

I do what ever songs are most requested on this forum, and then I hope to get help on doing the light portion of the sequence.

Matt, I'm currently doing the faces for the Weekend, I can't feel my face, but I can't figure out how to get it from papagayo to lor, even using the papagayo to lor utility, would you be willing to do the conversion for me if I sent you the finished papagayo file?  I still have a ways to go but should be ready soon.

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing all your songs. It's really kind of you and I really appreciate it.  I was wondering if you have any new Christmas ones for 2015 or are they on your Dropbox and I am missing something?

Thanks!

Matt, I'm currently doing the faces for the Weekend, I can't feel my face, but I can't figure out how to get it from papagayo to lor, even using the papagayo

to lor utility, would you be willing to do the conversion for me if I sent you the finished papagayo file? I still have a ways to go but should be ready soon.

You will have to email me directly with this question email is below this post.

Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing all your songs. It's really kind of you and I really appreciate it. I was wondering if you have any new Christmas ones for 2015 or are they on your Dropbox and I am missing something?

Thanks!

Setting up a new ccr mega tree and dont have time yet for new songs.

I hoPE TO SEND out a few new ones after thanksgiving.

Great job and thank you for sharing!

Edited by Vinchief

Matt, I'm currently doing the faces for the Weekend, I can't feel my face, but I can't figure out how to get it from papagayo to lor, even using the papagayo to lor utility, would you be willing to do the conversion for me if I sent you the finished papagayo file?  I still have a ways to go but should be ready soon.

Sure send it to me email.  studog86@hotmail.com.  I will take a look at it for you in Papagayo,  do you want me to clean it up if it needs it, Or do you want me to leave it as is?

Still working on the new job, we had some changes lately and I hope to become full time with Pay, Instead of 60 hours a week with part time pay.  This should free up some time, to sequence.

First song will be uma thurman Fall Out Boys.

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it.

I have been stuck with too many songs that I have done faces to but cant find the time to light sequence them.

Matt

Edited by matt stuart

2 hours ago, matt stuart said:

Still working on the new job, we had some changes lately and I hope to become full time with Pay, Instead of 60 hours a week with part time pay.  This should free up some time, to sequence.

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it.

I have been stuck with too many songs that I have done faces to but cant find the time to light sequence them.

Matt

You have mail Matt...

7 hours ago, matt stuart said:

Does anyone have a light sequence to this song so I can use it

Just sent you an email.  Includes faces.  Enjoy

I am wondering if you have dome friends with the monsters by Rhiana (ft with Emenem), and Blank Space by Iprevail.  My email is firedude_1@msn.com.  Thank you

Hi Matt,

I would really, really appreciate it if you could help me out by doing singing faces for any of the following songs:

Wizard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday

Slade - Merry Xmas everybody

Shakin Stevens - Merry Christmas everyone

The Ronettes - Sleigh Ride

Hoping you can help me!

Thank you!!

John

Matt Last year I had Ave Maria in German by Helene Fischer in my singing trees.  I would like to change the music version.  If I provide you the original sequence and the new music would you be interested in editing it for me?    Thank you in advance. 

Matt, you wouldn't happen to have the faces for Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare (full album version)?