Light-O-Rama Forums

I do singing faces for Halloween and Christmas sequences for free.

matt stuart

Matt...are you putting your sequences anywhere or have a list that you have already done?  I'm not doing any singing faces this year, but I will next, and if all your hardwork has already been put into it...would not want to re create the wheel...Thx in advance for your response, and on behalf of the rest of the group who has used your talents...Thx again

Matt...are you putting your sequences anywhere or have a list that you have already done?  I'm not doing any singing faces this year, but I will next, and if all your hardwork has already been put into it...would not want to re create the wheel...Thx in advance for your response, and on behalf of the rest of the group who has used your talents...Thx again

In my link below for dropbox is everything to date except my show this year, I will update that soon.  Last years is in xmas 2012 and has light sequencing and faces.  This years are faces only, I am way behind and still sequencing this years songs to my new show.  I screwed up and added way to many elements and am overwhelmed with glitches and sequencing in my new elements.

Whole show now has red and green added to my all white and blue show of last year, RGB on all my eaves 8 shooting stars red and green ornaments in all my trees 4 channels of candy canes and a 14 channel merry christmas sign and 8 more controllers.

What was I thinking.

Went live last night with a huge turn out. Biggest hit was the singing trees. Let us know when you get more added. I would love to add them.

Im sorry read post 242.  I am trying to get my show up still I have 20 songs but only 5 working with my new lineup.  As soon as I get that done I will work on sending out new faces before xmas.

I just finidshed Christmas time is here  Charlie Brown

and Last Christmas by Wham

You will find it in my dropbox link below

My hopes were to have people take my faces and do the light sequencing and upload them back to me so I could get help with the light sequencing, I did songs by request so I never had a light sequence done.  Now I have faces but no lights.  So please upload to me or share on this thread by posting your .lms with my faces attached, Liked Brian has done for us on post #240.

Happy Holidays

Matt

I am going to start a new thread with the list at the first post.  I wish I could just edit my first post on this thread but it wont let me, so it is hard to update a list of what I have.

I have updated post #1 to show a list of all my songs and all info you will need to find the sequences audio info, etc.

PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE PM OR EMAILING ME, it should answer all your questions, and please send me your finished sequences after you have added my faces to it so I can incorporate it into my show, and I would love to see what you have done with you sequences.

Matt

Ok Hot chocolate is now ready to download.

I used a member from the forums Hot Chocolate and added back up singers and tightened up the mouth movements on the main singer Tom Hanks.

Matt

May I get the What The Fox Says by Yvis please!

Justicevallance@aol.com

In subject put the song title please

thank  you!

May I get the What The Fox Says by Yvis please!

Justicevallance@aol.com

In subject put the song title please

thank  you!

HI Justicevallance Look in Matts link https://www.dropbox....an9c/IKpmlXTW03 For what the fox says.

Thanks for your hard work Matt. Looking forward to seeing the Grinch.

Cheers

John

I finally got my show up and running, I will start working on everyone's requests. Please help by sending your .lms files back to me after youadd my faces to them.

Next up is the grinch

Then mariah carrey. All I want for christmas.

I am working on the Grinch both original and Jim Carry version, please send your .lms of these songs so I can incorporate them into my faces and put on my show tonight.  Should have faces done in about two hours.  Its 9am pacific time now 12/13/2013

Then mariah carrey. All I want for christmas.

here i send the one i got with faces, i did it not to bad may need a little work

i upload it to your upload

Thanks Matt

Have uploaded

Your a mean one Mr Grinch. Lms file with 13 universes

Toy Sack - Bob Rivers

Alive - Empire of the Sun ( Col remix )

here i send the one i got with faces, i did it not to bad may need a little work

i upload it to your upload

Thaank u

I will start on this tonight.

Yes, it’s a long song and very difficult, lots of made up words.

I am going as fast as I can, like a Seasick Crocodile.

Matt